what happened the maggie thatcher thread?

Started by magickingdom, October 30, 2008, 08:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

The thread I can't wait for is "what happened to Maggie Thatcher"
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

ziggysego

I can't wait for the thread many years in the future "Who was Maggie Thatcher?"
Testing Accessibility

thebandit

Quote from: ziggysego on October 30, 2008, 08:12:53 PM
I can't wait for the thread many years in the future "Who was Maggie Thatcher?"

More like what was Maggie Thatcher

magickingdom

thebandit

To be fair it probably went a bit far..... I was by no means innocent, but she does provoke hatred among many....

give her dixie

I think we should all wait for the oul bag to croak it for real and then we will have some thread going.......
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

youngfella

Shouldnt be too long, Mite have to find a different site or the Mods wont be happy.
Pull hard and early

mylestheslasher

I heard that one of her friendly dictators dissappeared the thread.

youngfella

Pull hard and early

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

MW

I was going to start a thread on this, since there was a defamatory statement about me on that thread, attributing sectarian views to me. I took this very seriously and told the moderators this (didn't threaten legal action or anything like that, BTW, I just reported two posts).

I reported the posts in question to the moderators, and heard nothing back. Over 24 hours after my first message sent through the 'report to moderator' facility, I PM-ed the moderator. I still heard nothing back.

And the thread disappeared (with wierd irony, given part of the discussion was on the "disappeared" of Argentina's Geurra Suica.)

I would like to moderators to at least respond to me.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

MW

youngfella

Pull hard and early