Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

And if your aunt had a **** she would be your uncle  :o :P

corn02

Quote from: new devil on February 21, 2009, 11:58:40 PM

Ha amazing. You were the one that brought up the "Sure if Evans' goal..."

Never seen the match. Sounds like United got a bit of luck alright.

8 points clear, hard to see Liverpool clawing that back now.

corn02

Just saw the highlights, anyone here saying that is not a penalty needs to wise up. Clear-cut. There is biasm on this and the Pool thread, but call a spade a spade ffs.

gawa316

No she would be a hermaphrodite  ;)

Minder

Just saw brief highlights which included Ronaldos pathetic dive and Blackburn being denied a clearcut penalty,same ol' same ol' at OT.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

RedandGreenSniper

The dive was pathetic, I agree. So was the kick. And to make this clear, we were very lucky to win. But I don't think it was a stone wall penalty. More borderline to be honest. Pedersen should have stayed on his feet. There was contact but its a contact game. I'm iffy as to whether it was enough contact for a penalty.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

The GAA

can't say i agree that it was a pen corn - though i would say that.

are the pool not on tv today?

corn02

Quote from: The GAA on February 22, 2009, 02:13:38 PM

can't say i agree that it was a pen corn - though i would say that.

are the pool not on tv today?

Nah trying to get a stream here ,nightmare.

StGallsGAA

If Pederson had made even the feintest attempt to stay on his feet he'd have got the penalty.   

nrico2006

QuoteJust saw brief highlights which included Ronaldos pathetic dive and Blackburn being denied a clearcut penalty,same ol' same ol' at OT.

No mention of a decent Evan's goal disallowed? People keen to yap about no penalties at OT etc, but I don't hear United fans or management crying as much about how many valid goals have been disallowed this year.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

corn02

And that is all she wrote.

League over in my eyes and I am an optimist.

Well done, amazing run yous went on.

FermPundit

Stats at home for both clubs this season.

Liverpool - Drawn 6 and Won 7
United - Drawn 1 (first day of the season) and Won 12.

Here is the difference between both teams
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Ping Pong Santa

I'm an avid Manchester United fan but it is becoming quite impossible to keep defending Chirstiano Ronaldo. The only thing I can compare him to at the moment is that drunk friend that every group has. He's constantly a liability and you'll be apologising on his behalf throughout the night. He will likely cost you a few pound. The next morning when you assess the nights events he'll preoccupy every photo album with pictures of his obnoxious grin. But, he's the life and soul of the party and when required is a great craic syringe from time to time...how could you disassociate yourself with that sort of guy!?

new devil

Quote from: corn02 on February 22, 2009, 11:40:45 AM

Ha amazing. You were the one that brought up the "Sure if Evans' goal..."

Never seen the match. Sounds like United got a bit of luck alright.

8 points clear, hard to see Liverpool clawing that back now.

??? ???

7points clear lads....Should be a lot more liverpool are by far the worse team to be involved in a title race Ive ever seen..there unwatchable

charlie stubbs

great run yas have went on have give it to yas.how u think u will fare out tues.  0-0 wouldnt be a bad bet for the game.imo