The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orangemac

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 25, 2011, 09:06:50 PM
Arry backed from 25 into 2-1 favourite tonight!!  :o

Redknapp is a decent manager but there is a touch of the Kevin Keegan about him, good motivator, likes to spend money but tactically not at the top level.

Thankless job for whoever takes over as they will not be completely in charge.

Bingo

If Harry did get the job (and I hope he did, as I don't think he is near at Chelsea's desired level) how unbearable will Jamie and the Sky media become. The mind boggles.

Doogie Browser

In a sport of mercenaries he is the ultimate, has zero loyalty and the lure of the green is his raison d'etre.  Dodgy as fcuk to boot!

Norf Tyrone

Aarnesaan taking a few to Hamburg with him. Manciene for £3 million (!!!!) and Jacopa Sala for £1.5ish. Neither were going to make it at Chelsea anyhow. Manciene promised for a month or two, but Sala was never in the 'possible' category.

Good luck to the them..
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Tough opener... Stoke away! Tough run in as well with Arsenal and Liverpool away on the cards. I think away to United is on AI Football Sunday (It'll be Sunday) which is a pain in the arse!

Norf Tyrone

Interesting quotes from Modric tonight....  ;D

"I would like to go to Chelsea. A lot of players would like to go there and play for Chelsea because it is one of the best clubs in the world, and so do I. I would like to play there. But we will see what will happen. Chelsea are a great club, they play in the Champions League every year, they have great players, they are ambitious and have an ambitious owner who wants to invest in the club and make it win the Champions League, the Premier League and other titles.

"They are going in a great direction and everything about the club is very good. They [Chelsea] are the only one who sent an offer and they are at the moment my first choice."

new devil

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: new devil on June 18, 2011, 02:50:56 PM
I'd say that would all change if united made an offer

Maybe. Maybe not.

I just think it's great as it's a real kick in the balls for Spurs!

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: new devil on June 18, 2011, 02:50:56 PM
I'd say that would all change if united made an offer

I'm sure he could have mentioned united if he had wanted to. Sounds like he wants to stay in London but not at Spurs.

Doogie Browser

Looks like the Porto manager Villas-Boas is going to get the Chelsea job now

AQMP

Quote from: Doogie Browser on June 20, 2011, 11:49:33 AM
Looks like the Porto manager Villas-Boas is going to get the Chelsea job now

Yep Guardian reporting it's a done deal, but Hiddink might still be coming in a coaching/director role.  Have to confess I don't know much about this guy ???

Norf Tyrone

It will be a bad day if Chelsea appoint AVB. The first time ever I'll be older than the Chelsea boss!  >:(

AQMP

Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas confirmed as Chelsea manager.  Speaks fluent English so has one up on John Terry already.

Boycey

Yet another example of a world gone mad, £13million transfer fee for a manager