The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTQE2-D3BRE

Maybe it's just me, but I found this v funny. David Luiz cannot speak a word of English but takes the piss out of Torres and Lampard in silent style!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Blowitupref

Quote from: ONeill on April 23, 2011, 11:50:45 PM
On the other hand, Utd draw or beat Arsenal and it's curtains.

Experts say Arsenal should have won the league this year - had Chelsea not suffered that dip they would be runaway winners.

I suppose that speaks volumes for Fergie.

Which Experts? & nearly every team has dips in form the only one that i remember that didn't was Chelsea in 04/05
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

Chelsea's dip was unusually prolonged for reigning champions.

Experts: Dr. Hussein Kamal Badawi, Head, Marine and Fisheries Institute
Dr. M. Amin Ibrahim, Head, Fisheries Department
Dr. Khamis Abdel Hamid Hussein, Head, Fish Seeds Lab.
Dr. Ahmed Fawzi Alquarashili, Head, Fisheries Economy Lab.
Dr. Abdou Abdallah Alwayes, Head, Nets and Fishing Methods Lab.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Blowitupref

Anyone watching the Chelsea v Spurs game? scandalous decision at the end of the half.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Goal given when clearly not over the line, looked like a penalty for Chelsea their now but waved away.

Blowitupref

Milltown Row2

Luck on their side, clearly offside but these things even themselves out over the season ;)

Gomez needs shot to be fair and Harry needs his balls kicked for picking him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Worker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 30, 2011, 07:23:04 PM
Luck on their side, clearly offside but these things even themselves out over the season ;)

Gomez needs shot to be fair and Harry needs his balls kicked for picking him

clear pen turned down which you failed to mention

Milltown Row2

Clear penalty also, but as i said, these things even themselves out!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 20, 2011, 02:45:40 PM
Chelsea are still in this title race, next three games are all very winnable & by the time they play United they could have the chance to overtake them with a win.

Told yeah guys.

Norf Tyrone

> The Lampard goal was very, very close. The linesmen have no chance of getting them calls right. Watched in 10 times and a couple of times I thought it was over. It probably wasn't.
> Chelsea should've had a penalty too (And subsequent red card) but not given.
> A very unhappy Kalou offside for the winner.

Kalou looked seriously pissed off today. He may be on his way!

Torres worked hard, and looked sharp. Was unlucky to be hooked.

Obi Mikel... Superb performance.

Norf Tyrone

Oh and Spurs with only the one shot on target today! Could not believe how negative Redknapp was considering they needed the win!

tyroneboi

Modric is some player best player on the pitch yesterday evening!

Blowitupref

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 01, 2011, 06:42:28 AM
> The Lampard goal was very, very close. The linesmen have no chance of getting them calls right. Watched in 10 times and a couple of times I thought it was over. It probably wasn't.
> Chelsea should've had a penalty too (And subsequent red card) but not given.

I'm a neutral fan & only needed one replay to see the whole ball wasn't over the line, Hoddle,lampard & Ancelotti were very honest about that "goal" after the game.

Thought it was penalty however a player also sent off would be very harsh! anyways that win was a huge lifeline for Chelsea as title race should have been over yesterday.