The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 22, 2011, 08:51:43 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on April 20, 2011, 02:45:40 PM
Chelsea are still in this title race, next three games are all very winnable & by the time they play United they could have the chance to overtake them with a win.

Every game is winnable, but at the end of the day United are 6 points clear with a decent goal difference, which is a position any team would love to be in at this stage of the season.  Sure Man City and Spurs are still in the title race, both could still top the table come the end of the season.

United are in a very strong position and won't blow it now. Their know how will see to that.
I don't think there goal difference is stronger though. They've a couple of goals advantage that would be wiped out shoul GD be required.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

new devil

:D :D Chelsea fans stealing Liverpool's Torres song..Classless plastic flag waving wankers

gallsman

Quote from: new devil on April 23, 2011, 07:17:34 PM
:D :D Chelsea fans stealing Liverpool's Torres song..Classless plastic flag waving w**kers

United never took a song from anyone now, did they? f**k sake, wise up.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Norf Tyrone

People should be ashamed of themselves. Fernando tries to follow the Christian lead and goes off goals for lent. But no. People couldn't stand and admire him. Instead they ridiculed him. They abused him. Eventually the boy cracked and gave into temptation and lashed the ball past Robert Green. Do not be ashamed Fernando. Be proud.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: new devil on April 23, 2011, 07:17:34 PM
:D :D Chelsea fans stealing Liverpool's Torres song..Classless plastic flag waving w**kers

Ever hear of irony?

Sure didn't United fans wreck the away end at Anfield and Liverpool fans copy them and wreck the away end at OT. Happens all the time.

Sober up and wash your mouth out.

laoislad

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 23, 2011, 09:39:12 PM
People should be ashamed of themselves. Fernando tries to follow the Christian lead and goes off goals for lent. But no. People couldn't stand and admire him. Instead they ridiculed him. They abused him. Eventually the boy cracked and gave into temptation and lashed the ball past Robert Green. Do not be ashamed Fernando. Be proud.

Someone should have told Fernando Lent started on the 9th of March this year not February 6th...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 23, 2011, 09:42:48 PM

Someone should have told Fernando Lent started on the 9th of March this year not February 6th...
:D

Norf Tyrone

There you go again. Ridiculing the man for his Christiam virtues. You don't see me slagging Gerard off for his Christian denounciation of Premier League medals?

gallsman

Or Janurary 2010 for that matter.

ONeill

Chelsea really do have a chance. A couple of weeks ago it was Arsenal hoping Chelsea could do them a favour. Now, it's the other way about. If Arsenal somehow manage to overturn Utd next weekend, the Blues will head to OT in some form (and a free-scoring Torres!)
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on April 23, 2011, 11:35:08 PM
Chelsea really do have a chance. A couple of weeks ago it was Arsenal hoping Chelsea could do them a favour. Now, it's the other way about. If Arsenal somehow manage to overturn Utd next weekend, the Blues will head to OT in some form (and a free-scoring Torres!)

Even if it did go that far, and I'd be very surprised, Chelsea have a trip to Goodison on the last night. United host Blackpool. Goal difference central for the Mancs!

brokencrossbar1

As much as it pains me to say it I hope the plastics win the EPL and give Grumpy his medal. It will be hard but by scoring today he definitely looked a different player. The Gooners don't have the cahones, Chelski do but may be too little too late.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on April 23, 2011, 11:35:08 PM
Arsenal might have a chance of nailing United now that they have all but blown their chances. Was reading earlier that United's lead is the biggest in over 5 seasons at this time of year so it's all but over.

ONeill

On the other hand, Utd draw or beat Arsenal and it's curtains.

Experts say Arsenal should have won the league this year - had Chelsea not suffered that dip they would be runaway winners.

I suppose that speaks volumes for Fergie.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.