The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 16, 2011, 04:03:41 PM
Quote from: Bingo on March 16, 2011, 02:36:02 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 16, 2011, 02:25:20 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2011, 09:47:57 AM
Hope he doesn't get homesick like a certain 50mill pound guy...

Chelsea have arranged for a couple of guys to ransack his home and hold his family at knife point while he's at the CL game tonight to make him feel like he's back on Merseyside.

Could be worse, John Terry could be calling round to help the missus settle in and Ashley calling round to play games with the kids....

Cracker. That must be that famous Scouse wit.

In fairness your Cockney charm was top drawer.

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 16, 2011, 04:49:28 PM
Going to be an empty Bridge tonight as Chelsea f**ked up selling the tickets. A lot of fans protesting at the prices.

Probably a good thing in the long run!

Its shocking all right, apparently Chelsea haven't ordered enough plastic flags, so they won't be available. They were guarantee'd as part of the ticket price and chelsea fans aren't having it. Rumours that the Headhunters are reforming and going to kick off tonight are as yet unconfirmed.

Norf Tyrone

Meanwhile in the big boys world.

Torres 'rested' tonight. I'd of thought that a goal was what he needed as opposed to a rest. Tonight would've been an opportune time me thinks.

Ancellotti certainly could manage Torres better. What happens if Anelka and Drogba bag a couple tonight? What does he do for Sunday?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Outstanding, they are on a roll. Can they really catch Arsenal and Utd?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2011, 06:00:28 PM
Outstanding, they are on a roll. Can they really catch Arsenal and Utd?

We will certainly try.

laoislad

Fernando gets subbed then Chelsea score twice,can he claim an assist?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

LOL Minder has already given up on Arsenal! now what did i say back in Feb?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Boycey

Minder

Ancelotti to leave at the end of the season, regardless of results. Allegedly.

EC Unique

Arselona will be gutted to have lost you minder...

laoislad

Is calling Arsenal 'Arselona' suppose to be funny?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

Chelsea are contenders. They'll go to Old Trafford in some shape if they keep this up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on March 21, 2011, 12:01:54 AM
Chelsea are contenders. They'll go to Old Trafford in some shape if they keep this up.

Sorry for only posting this now. In Ross stylee I was busy at the match all weekend, meeting Vialli, Desailly and... Sean Wright Phillips.

I would agree that Chelsea are contenders, all bar the fact we've no-one up front on form. That rules us out I'd suggest.

Oh... and David Luiz is a legend. F**king mad, and a liability.... but a legend! I've never seen a player settle as a 'fan's favourite' so quickly!

new devil

Really? A legend after being there a month? Guess Chelsea are short on legends!!

Norf Tyrone

The Premier League has announced two more Chelsea games will be moved for live television coverage.

Our trip to Manchester United will now take place on Sunday, May 8 with a 4.10pm kick-off, taking place a day later than originally scheduled.

Rumours abounding about;
> Mourinho back to the Bridge this summer.
> Chelsea to announce a new stadium soon.
> Neymar has signed a pre contract for £35 million to Chelsea.