The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

I definitely think when you look at Torres still and at Saurez and the potential of Carroll then Liverpool did a serious bit of good business. Torres will score goals but at £50m you would expect him to be bursting a gut for you. Seeing as Liverpool can't get 4th I would like to see CSKA London start putting pressure on Slur Alex and hopefully they will lose points, don't care who else wins so long as they don't get to 19!

Big Puff

Quote from: new devil on March 07, 2011, 10:05:21 PM
Chelsea aren't going to be far away and I honesty think they will win the league playing well at the right time were united just aren't..although united having played well all year they aren't getting that bit of luck they had been getting through out the year
Do you think Chelsea are out with a few big shout NT?

true about the luck going against united recently, but these things tend to balance out over a course of a season, and i reckon utd are due a bit more bad luck before end of may.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: new devil on March 07, 2011, 10:05:21 PM
Chelsea aren't going to be far away and I honesty think they will win the league playing well at the right time were united just aren't..although united having played well all year they aren't getting that bit of luck they had been getting through out the year
Do you think Chelsea are out with a few big shout NT?

You live in hope, but I think we have to go to United and win as well as basically play out the remaining games without error.

Previously I would've thought that a good possability. However this year we have not been as clinical as previous years, we are still scratching around looking for a formation and too many players not quite on form. Just not enough things tipping in the balance at present.

However.... you just never know.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

GalwayBayBoy

Not sure what the problem with Torres is. I thought his poor performances over the last 12 months at Liverpool were just down to wanting out of the club but obviously there's more to it than that.

Norf Tyrone

Breaking news in Brazil this evening suggests that long-term youth target Lucas Piazon has agreed to join Chelsea from Sao Paulo when he turns 18, for a reported fee of €10m.

The website "Lance!net" initially reported that the teenager, currently playing for Brazil in the South American Under-17 Championships, will join the Blues ahead of competition such as Juventus, who were believed to have agreed a deal to sign him earlier this year.

The news has since been confirmed by Sao Paulo themselves.

Touted as 'the new Kaka', Piazon was initially linked with a move to West London two years ago as a fifteen year-old, and has since gone on to impress in Sao Paulo's youth teams.

He is set to travel to England at the end of the current international tournament for medical tests and to sign paperwork, before arriving at the end of the year after turning 18, in line with FIFA laws.

laoislad

Hope he doesn't get homesick like a certain 50mill pound guy...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2011, 09:47:57 AM

Chelsea have arranged for a couple of guys to ransack his home and hold his family at knife point while he's at the CL game tonight to make him feel like he's back on Merseyside.

Bingo

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 16, 2011, 02:25:20 PM

Chelsea have arranged for a couple of guys to ransack his home and hold his family at knife point while he's at the CL game tonight to make him feel like he's back on Merseyside.

Could be worse, John Terry could be calling round to help the missus settle in and Ashley calling round to play games with the kids....

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Bingo on March 16, 2011, 02:36:02 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 16, 2011, 02:25:20 PM

Could be worse, John Terry could be calling round to help the missus settle in and Ashley calling round to play games with the kids....

Cracker. That must be that famous Scouse wit.

Norf Tyrone

F**k yous are tetchy today. Is it nerves before the big Thursday night game?

Norf Tyrone

Going to be an empty Bridge tonight as Chelsea f**ked up selling the tickets. A lot of fans protesting at the prices.

Probably a good thing in the long run!

Boycey

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 16, 2011, 04:49:28 PM
Going to be an empty Bridge tonight as Chelsea f**ked up selling the tickets. A lot of fans protesting at the prices.

Nothing at all to do with most of them being Johnny come lately gloryhunters then?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Boycey on March 16, 2011, 04:53:47 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 16, 2011, 04:49:28 PM

Nothing all at to do with most of them being Johnny come lately gloryhunters then?

From a Manc???  ;D ;D