The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on March 07, 2011, 04:45:02 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 04:42:53 PM
Bonus to Chelsea that DJ & Adam are both missing, I fancy Torres to get off the mark tonight.

Is Alex back yet?

Still refusing to speak to the media.

Your a little confused? that would be Sir Alex  :)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 04:42:53 PM
Bonus to Chelsea that DJ & Adam are both missing, I fancy Torres to get off the mark tonight.

Is Alex back yet?

The two boys absence is definately a bonus, but Holloway's a seaky faker.

No Alex yet, still a few weeks away. Benayoun in light training and hopefully back for the end of the month.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Will be interesting to see how the Chelsea back four line up when everyone is fit & i see Ivanovic is few yellows away from a two game ban so Alex may take his place.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AZOffaly

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 04:59:11 PM
Will be interesting to see how the Chelsea back four line up when everyone is fit & i see Ivanovic is few yellows away from a two game ban so Alex may take his place.

When does the amnesty kick in?

Doogie Browser

Adam & Campbell both suspended tonight so they are out for sure.
Chelsea are 15/8 minus 2 goals, I am lumping on that.

AZOffaly

Lads, seriously what is wrong with Torres? I was convinced he wanted away from Anfield, and that explained his appalling body language, but he's at it again there tonight, even in a comfortable night for Chelsea. He looks like he doesn't want to play soccer any more. I've just watched Kalou make a great run into the box, and Torres made absolutely no effort to make a run across the centre back.

It's quite disappointing watching him, as I think he's a great striker, but he just doesn't look 'at it' at all.

Minder

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 07, 2011, 05:03:05 PM
Adam & Campbell both suspended tonight so they are out for sure.
Chelsea are 15/8 minus 2 goals, I am lumping on that.

That was a bit of a kick in the balls Doogie.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Doogie Browser

Jose f**king Bosingwa!! Had the winnings already spent too!

Norf Tyrone

Poor. Unprofessional. Whatever the word is for unruthless (Maybe that's it), but 3 points.

As for Torres. Previously I thought lacking in confidence, needs to settle, it'll come.

Tonight, he hid, and didn't work hard enough. I thought he came off at the end barely breaking a sweat! As AZ stated a few balls went into the box, and he hung back instead of attacking the near post. Worrying.

However a wee bit of breathing space in the battle for 4th.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

AZOffaly

That's it Norf. Work. He didn't work. I remember when he was going well at Anfield, he'd be bursting himself closing down the opposition as they passed the ball around at the back, and he'd force a lot of turnovers, like Rushie in his prime. The Anfield crowd loved it.

Tonight (and in his last while at Anfield) I saw him pretending to close people down. Jogging to the man with the ball, etc. You got it in a nutshell, appetite for work.

ross4life

new devil

Chelsea aren't going to be far away and I honesty think they will win the league playing well at the right time were united just aren't..although united having played well all year they aren't getting that bit of luck they had been getting through out the year
Do you think Chelsea are out with a few big shout NT?

sammymaguire

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on March 07, 2011, 09:58:50 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 09:56:00 PM
Had 10€ on 3-1 Chelsea win  ;D

What price did you get Ross? I did it too

10/1 what odds did you get?

12/1 with Coral. Could only see Chelsea win all night long, had HT/FT, -1 and over 2.5, the correct score was just a bully's special prize bet, so pleased with a good night's work.

Oh, had Lamps as first scorer too  >:(
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!