The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 02, 2011, 01:48:54 AM
A controversial night at the Bridge but thankfully that early disallowed Torres goal didn't impact the result.

I nearly enjoyed Drogba's five minute piss take as the game pettered out more than the goals!

I thought that was fantastic to watch. He wound Utd up so much that Giggs got booked and Vidic the red card. I used to detest the sight of Drogba but he's a gem of a player for Chelsea. He definitely doesn't have the zest of old but can still turn a game.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gawa316

Minder

It was a very impressive cameo by Drogba and was just what they needed at the time.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bingo

Luiz looks a hell of a player alright, plays right in the edge at times. Wouldn't fancy coming up against him and Lucio if playing Brazil but thankfully I'll not have to worry about that!!
He's a bit loose defensively and bombs forward at will but I'm sure Chelsea will be aware of that and have cover in place.

Drogba made a hell of a difference when he came in. His battle with 3 or 4 United players in the corner at the end in injury time was serious stuff from him.

ross4life

After all the records Chelsea broke last year there are on the verge of another one this season!
One more defeat will mean they have the record for the most defeats by the defending champions in PL history.

As for Drogba playing out time last night is he also playing out time on his Chelsea career?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: ross4life on March 02, 2011, 05:00:00 PM
After all the records Chelsea broke last year there are on the verge of another one this season!
One more defeat will mean they have the record for the most defeats by the defending champions in PL history.

As for Drogba playing out time last night is he also playing out time on his Chelsea career?

I doubt it.  He remains a very important player for Chelsea.

Minder

Norf Tyrone

Chelsea into FA youth cup last four....

Geezus boys it's a virtual production line down there now!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Whoever thought an away trip to Blackpool would be a 'big' game back in August!? Chelsea need the points badly to cement the Champion's League qualification.

Without tempting fate, Chelsea's problems this season has been breaking teams down. However Blackpool's cavilier attitude might help Chelsea tonight. Luiz is a big doubt which is a disapointment, but I'd expect Torres and Drogba to link up tonight, with Anelka 'rested'. Zhirkov will be pushng Malouda hard for the start too.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Bonus to Chelsea that DJ & Adam are both missing, I fancy Torres to get off the mark tonight.

Is Alex back yet?

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 04:42:53 PM
Bonus to Chelsea that DJ & Adam are both missing, I fancy Torres to get off the mark tonight.

Is Alex back yet?

Still refusing to speak to the media.