The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Deserved win for Everton..
That boy Anelka should never be allowed to take a peno again.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

brokencrossbar1

Rocky Mc Guigan

Cashley sticks her over the top-now that's what one calls 'karma'

ross4life

Seven penalty shoot outs in a row Chelsea have lost.. why didn't John Terry take one? ohh wait  :-X
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on February 19, 2011, 03:18:47 PM
Seven penalty shoot outs in a row Chelsea have lost.. why didn't John Terry take one? ohh wait  :-X

Seen none of it, and heard little. Are you sure that stat is right? I am sure we won one not so long back.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 19, 2011, 06:20:06 PM

Seen none of it, and heard little. Are you sure that stat is right? I am sure we won one not so long back.

Yes that's wrong. It's 7 from the last 8.

Norf Tyrone

I knew our record was Englandesque, but recall a charity shield victory or something v United that we won on penalties a few years back.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 19, 2011, 06:37:45 PM

I knew our record was Englandesque, but recall a charity shield victory or something v United that we won on penalties a few years back.

ESPN said it yes Chelsea have beaten United in the Community shield on penalties so maybe They probably mean competitive matches?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on February 19, 2011, 06:40:44 PM

ESPN said it yes Chelsea have beaten United in the Community shield on penalties so maybe They probably mean competitive matches?

It could've waited until after the match on TV Ross!

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 19, 2011, 06:44:28 PM
Quote from: ross4life on February 19, 2011, 06:40:44 PM

It could've waited until after the match on TV Ross!

I'm so good at multitasking  :P

Norf Tyrone

Drogba benched....

1 Petr Cech
18 Jose Bosingwa
2 Branislav Ivanovic
26 John Terry (c)
3 Ashley Cole
7 Ramires
5 Michael Essien
8 Frank Lampard
15 Florent Malouda
39 Nicolas Anelka
9 Fernando Torres

Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 17 Yury Zhirkov, 12 John Mikel Obi, 46 Josh McEachran, 21 Salomon Kalou, 11 Didier Drogba

ross4life

Good night for Chelsea with the CL tie done & dusted after the 1st leg & Spurs beaten.

ONeill

Think Chelsea don't play til the Utd game. Anelka in that form could give Manure bother.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Minder on February 22, 2011, 10:05:33 PM
The drought continues for Torres.

Looked dangerous tonight, but lacking in confidence. A couple of goals and he'll be grand.