The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: ballinaman on February 14, 2011, 09:57:15 PM
Hope chelsea beat Everton in the cup now(although both teams are playin muck so you can't be sure)....means the Chelsea United game at the bridge will be put back again, would suit us better.

Yep if Everton win it would mean four away games in a row for United
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Penalty should have been re-taken as drogba was in the area when taken.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Depressing result. Never seen it as I was/ am working so had to settle for 5 Live and text updates.

As someone else said... where's the guile? Dominated the second half, but very little clear cut chances. Crying out for someone who can go wide or someone who can open a defence. Pity we hadn't someone like that on the bench. Wait... Hang on! We do!

Quote from: ross4life on February 14, 2011, 10:07:46 PM
Penalty should have been re-taken as drogba was in the area when taken.

Have you ever said that when United have scored/ missed a penalty? This is a rule that is only enforced when Lampard scores penalties v West Ham as we seen last season. Typical anal comment from yourself though to be fair. Happy Valentine's day.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Anal comment? rules are rules norf & happy Valentine's day to you.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on February 14, 2011, 10:15:16 PM

Good point. In that case, I'll expect you on the United thread EVERY game asking why Rooney is never booked and sent off for foul and abusive language.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 14, 2011, 10:34:25 PM

Good point. In that case, I'll expect you on the United thread EVERY game asking why Rooney is never booked and sent off for foul and abusive language.

I'll always comment on what i see & always give a honest opinion on each game (even if you & others beg to differ) btw Mark Hughes & the whole sky team also thought the penalty should have been re-taken maybe you should e-mail them to complain?

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on February 14, 2011, 10:43:52 PM

I'll always comment on what i see & always give a honest opinion on each game (even if you & others beg to differ) btw Mark Hughes & the whole sky team also thought the penalty should have been re-taken maybe you should e-mail them to complain?

What is Mark Hughes email address?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on February 14, 2011, 10:43:52 PM

I'll always comment on what i see & always give a honest opinion on each game
Lol
You'll Never Walk Alone.

EC Unique

Ah never mind them Ross. Norf has just realised that Chelsea has no hope of retaining the title. Down to 2 now for sure with Utd strong favorites. Suppose Minder will switch from supporting Chelsea to arsenal now!

Orangemac

It's 2 from 3 now for last 2 CL spots. All 3 have to play each other (I think) and Chelsea have Utd twice so it is going to get interesting.

Would Ambromivic pull plug if no CL next year?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: EC Unique on February 14, 2011, 10:48:18 PM
Ah never mind them Ross. Norf has just realised that Chelsea has no hope of retaining the title. Down to 2 now for sure with Utd strong favorites. Suppose Minder will switch from supporting Chelsea to arsenal now!

The differance between SKY and Ross, is that sometimes SKY actually have a point and people subscribe to watch/ listen. Ross on the other hand...

Re the title race where there's life.... :)

Quote from: Orangemac on February 15, 2011, 12:02:46 AM
It's 2 from 3 now for last 2 CL spots. All 3 have to play each other (I think) and Chelsea have Utd twice so it is going to get interesting.

Would Ambromivic pull plug if no CL next year?

People have been stating every week since 2003 that Abromovich is getting bored, going to pull the plug, losing interest etc. Yet here is 8 years later, still investing, still doing his bit. I am sure there are quite a few clubs who'd like their owners to have as little interest as he has!

ross4life

Now there's an idea! getting people to subscribe to read my views thanks Norf I'll keep that in mind  :-*

under the bar

Big Puff