The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: orangeman on January 02, 2011, 05:50:17 PM
Did any of you see the pictures of Terry giving Drogba a rollicking at full time ?.

It certainly didn't look good and it looks that all is not well in that relationship.

It looked to me that Drogba was giving Terry the rollicking
You'll Never Walk Alone.

under the bar

QuoteIt looked to me that Drogba was giving Terry the rollicking

Makes more sense since Carvalho has left Terry's lack of ability is plain for all to see.  His skill of fouling blind-side of the ref seems to be his main contribution. 

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: under the bar on January 02, 2011, 10:36:27 PM
QuoteIt looked to me that Drogba was giving Terry the rollicking

Makes more sense since Carvalho has left Terry's lack of ability is plain for all to see.  His skill of fouling blind-side of the ref seems to be his main contribution.

Except for the fact that Terry is having his best season in years and him along with Ivanovic are actually preventing Chelsea from even more calamitous results! Before yesterday Chelsea had the best defence in the league this season.

I enjoy the way Terry was 'crap' alongside Desailly, and then 'crap' alongside Gallas, and then 'crap' alongside Carvalho, and now he's still 'crap'.

Is eet cos I es English as someone used to say?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Rumour has it Terry was also crap when he played with Bridges ex & John scored again yesterday only to show the world he suffers from premature celebration.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Please note that this thread is now closed. Thank you for your custom.

Norf Tyrone

Let's look at the decisions tonight.

S**te at the weekend- Anelka, Essien, Malouda and Paulo.

So Malouda plays, Essien plays, Anelka is dropped, and the natural rotation of our right backs continues! Who starts for Anelka? Kalou. The same Kalou who is consistantly s***e when started in games. First sub tonight is Anelka for Kalou. FFS. It's basically rotating shite/ out of form players for shite/ out of form players.

The enthusiam of McEacheran, Sturridge and Kakuta continues to twiddle thumbs on the bench.

The result. Players playing with no fear of being dropped.

The next league game should see 2 or 3 cubs played regardless. Can't do any worse!

Will it happen? Will it f**k!

Tonight Chelsea relinquished the title. My da's a Wolves man so as soon as he works out how to us a phone... he'll be rubbing it in!

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 05, 2011, 09:30:25 PM

:D Carlo sacked in the morning?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on January 05, 2011, 09:42:31 PM

Dunno. It would be harsh. However he needs to be more ruthless!

Eddie Stobart

Just as well Chelsea had a good start to the season,otherwise they would be in a relegation battle with Liverpool..
Far cry from the great Champions League semi finals these clubs served up.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 05, 2011, 09:58:38 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 05, 2011, 09:42:31 PM

Dunno. It would be harsh. However he needs to be more ruthless!

Other managers got sacked for alot less maybe Roman will keep him hoping he can do another 2006/07 season he did with Ac Milan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006%E2%80%9307_Serie_A (awful in the league but winning the European cup)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Eddie Stobart on January 05, 2011, 10:12:52 PM
Just as well Chelsea had a good start to the season,otherwise they would be in a relegation battle with Liverpool..
Far cry from the great Champions League semi finals these clubs served up.

Slow down a wee bit. Chelsea have had a bad two months. They are still in the CL race and in the last 16 of the CL, an still the double holders (For now). No obituries yet.

Milltown Row2

Chelsea are 4/11 to come away with nothing this year!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

STREET FIGHTER

Dinny Breen

Chelsea are 6/1 on WBX to win the UCL, they'll go close this year as that is the only thing this squad haven't won..
#newbridgeornowhere

thebigfella

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 06, 2011, 10:06:05 AM
Chelsea are 6/1 on WBX to win the UCL, they'll go close this year as that is the only thing this squad haven't won..

On present form FC Copenhagen will be a tough challenge considering they have only won 4 matches since the start of November in all competitions. I think they'll win but get hammered in the next round by better opposition, simply not good enough and don't see them turning it around.