The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 27, 2010, 06:59:59 PM
Anelka on the bench. Good. Ruthlessness from CA.

Pub time for me.

Nicolas Anelka is not in the Squad confirmed knee injury.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

superblues

Bingo

Unreal. Chelsea's worse run of form since they where formed in 2003.

ross4life

Looking at the fixtures Chelsea will be expecting to win the next five league games & if they hit form i can't see them losing again untill March.

P.S Abramovich has little patience so don't be surprised all this will be done under new management.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

King Kenny

under the bar

QuoteLooking at the fixtures Chelsea will be expecting to win the next five league games & if they hit form i can't see them losing again untill March.

I will bet you as much as you are willing to lose that Chelsea do not win their next 5 league games.

Norf Tyrone

Too hungover to analyse, but once more Essien was a passanger. To be fair he had Kalou, Malouda and a few others on the bus too, but the Ghanian- if we had back up to come in- should be benched for his performances and attitude.

Terry, Cech and Ivan aside the rest were pitiful!

Looks like Kakuta starts v Bolton.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Kaka's agent has just said that he is 90% certain that Kaka will join Chelsea in the summer!  :o

under the bar

QuoteKaka's agent has just said that he is 90% certain that Kaka will join Chelsea in the summer! 

Given the 'mare he's experienced since joining Real he'd prob even go to Liverpool at the min if they came in for him...

ross4life

Out Mikel,Ferreira, Kalou.. in Bosingwa,Anelka & Ramires surely strong enough to beat Bolton at home?

ross4life

Bolton getting robbed yet again at Stamford Bridge.

Big Puff

Quote from: ross4life on December 29, 2010, 09:15:47 PM

how many tvs do you have on at once?

ross4life

Quote from: Big Puff on December 29, 2010, 09:28:21 PM

how many tvs do you have on at once?

Two laptops & a telly need more eyes though  :P

anportmorforjfc

Just seen the highlights, how were bolton robbed?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on December 29, 2010, 11:19:18 PM

Just seen the highlights, how were bolton robbed?

I am waiting for this inightfulness as well from the prophet.

A good result for the Chels on Weds night, but still much, much improvement required. The first 50-55 mins was more of the same old, however the last 30-40 mins were much better.

One of the hallmarks of that period was the effectiveness of Chelsea's middle 3. Lampard spraying the ball around and opening the game up, Essien showing the power plays he can, and MOTM Ramires working box to box.

The net result is that Sunday's game becomes pivotal. Two wins on the bounce signals a possible return to form. However the downside is a 5th booking to Ivanovic which opens the centre half problem once more!