The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Very interesting press conferance from CA just on.

* Zhirkov injured and misses tomorrow.
* The weird one. Alex is fit!! This is strange as it's only days after Chelsea officially said he was out for 4-8 weeks. Weirdly he was on the bench for Brazil on Weds night!
* CA also stated it was not his decision to promote Emanalo, and he won't be changing his current role as fair as he was concerned! This resonates big style as essentially the board have made a footballing decision that he does not agree with, and won't adhere to. This is José esque and we all know how that ended!! Messy.

Tomorrow's team named.
Cech
Cole
Alex
Ivan
Bosingwa or Ferreria
Mikel
Ramieres
Malouda
Kalou
Drogs
Anelka.

Stronger than hoped I suppose.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

FFS i just sold Alex on my fantasy football team, is Drogba 100% fit yet?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 19, 2010, 09:36:37 PM
FFS i just sold Alex on my fantasy football team, is Drogba 100% fit yet?

According to CA today Drogba is much better. I'd say Alex will have his operation sooner rather tha later.

It'll be a wee jag until Terry is fit me thinks.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Chelsea had over 30 shots on goal today good game by Foster or poor finishing by the blues?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 20, 2010, 05:08:51 PM
Chelsea had over 30 shots on goal today good game by Foster or poor finishing by the blues?

Was at our U21 final today, but I heard Foster played well.

30 shots? Holy f**k. Must've been some bad finishing too. I'll bet Kalou had a few of them!

muppet

Chelsea denying rumours of Ancelotti quitting on twitter!
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Norf Tyrone

The theory goes (And it's a good'un).

Aarnesan is telling RA that Ancellotti should be playing more kids. Apparently RA is dreaming of a Chelsea team a la Barcé which comprises mostly of youth products.

Football meeting two weeks ago and the topic comes up. CA and Wilkens state that the young lads are not ready.

A debate ensues, and RW tells RA and Aarnsean that 'you would know this if you've ever played football'.

RW is sacked.

CA is not happy.

CA has fed a few tit bits to his friends in the Italian press, to encourage RA to sack him or back him.

Chelsea- European champions at imploding.

Joxer

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 20, 2010, 05:24:44 PM
Quote from: ross4life on November 20, 2010, 05:08:51 PM

Was at our U21 final today, but I heard Foster played well.

30 shots? Holy f**k. Must've been some bad finishing too. I'll bet Kalou had a few of them!

Must have been about that because he got me 11 points on FF.

Chelsea are throwing it away but I think they will ride the storm.  They need two centre backs in the window and I doubt if Man City will let them get them on the cheap.

DuffleKing

thewobbler

I've heard that Ray Wilkins was asked to take a special interest in helping smooth things over after John Terry's extra-marital shenanigans, basically being the "club rep" for Toni Terry, helping her through the tough times, keeping her onside, that sort of stuff.

But then they got a little too close. And then some.

JT is unsurprisingly a tad upset about all this, and his response was to issue an "either Wilkins goes or I go" ultimatum to Abramovich.

So Wilkins is gone.

Even if it's not true, it's a great story.

ross4life

On SSN that John Terry is expected back next weekend, Chelsea must have good physiotherapy or was the long-term injury a load of horse shite?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 26, 2010, 02:28:56 PM
On SSN that John Terry is expected back next weekend, Chelsea must have good physiotherapy or was the long-term injury a load of horse shite?

Think it might've been the same boy that said Rooney had a sore ankle.

Are you from up North with that typing accent? ''that John Terry".

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 28, 2010, 09:34:29 AM
Quote from: ross4life on November 26, 2010, 02:28:56 PM

Think it might've been the same boy that said Rooney had a sore ankle.

Are you from up North with that typing accent? ''that John Terry".

Oh I'... sure i picked up da auld accent from me Doneee gal & deree relations.. anyhow happy enough with the weeeee point toda?