The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 15, 2010, 09:18:05 PM
It would easier for me to admit your right Ross. I am lying and back tracking. You win. :-\

Win/lying? i was just trying to clear up the confusion & if I'm trolling then i'm awful at it

29°C/84°F here now time to hit the beach  :)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Puckoon

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 15, 2010, 09:28:40 PM
It would easier for me to admit your right Ross. I am lying and back tracking. You win. :-\

Win/lying? i was just trying to clear up the confusion & if I'm trolling then i'm awful at it

Are you on holidays on your own?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Minder

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 15, 2010, 09:46:00 PM

Are there not rules and restrictions about U-18's flying alone?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/

I calls shenanigans  ;)

sammymaguire

It's a good oul story Ross, fair play to ya. My sis is in Fort Myers, said she was having a ball
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 15, 2010, 09:59:04 PM

I calls shenanigans  ;)

Very good.  ;D

Doogie Browser

I see Terry's nerves are shot after all that shagging and hiding from husbands.

ballinaman

Quote from: Doogie Browser on November 16, 2010, 11:00:03 AM
I see Terry's nerves are shot after all that shagging and hiding from husbands.
Sell sell sell on fantasy football!

Norf Tyrone

Should this be a concern. Listening to people on here it's no big deal as it was Gallas who held Chelsea's defence and then Carvalho and now Alex is the main man.

However in the real world, Terry's absence is a massive blow, coupled with Lampard's ongoing problems, Essien's suspension and the possible long term absence of Alex as well!

So it's Brauma and Ivanovic at the back with a midfield in front of that who are not quite as strong as the norm.

United and Arsenal's to lose.  ;)

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 16, 2010, 10:52:12 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 15, 2010, 09:59:04 PM

I calls shenanigans  ;)

Very good.  ;D

Try clicking that link in the next 2/3 hours or so then you might not get the morning or evening temperatures  ;)

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 15, 2010, 09:46:00 PM

no.. though you can join me if ya want i'm sure the chelsea/man united debates would be endless  :P

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 16, 2010, 01:43:10 PM

United and Arsenal's to lose.  ;)

IMO If Arsenal finish 10 pts behind Chelsea they will be doing well
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Confirmed: Alex out for 8 weeks. Terry's injury not assessed yet, but 'likely' to be longish term.

:(

EC Unique

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 16, 2010, 07:08:24 PM
Confirmed: Alex out for 8 weeks. Terry's injury not assessed yet, but 'likely' to be longish term.

:(

Utd's title to loose ;)

Norf Tyrone

Hopefully this isn't a 'Grant' moment!

Chelsea have promoted Michael Emenalo from his position as chief scout to assistant first team coach.

Emenalo, who has been with the Blues since October 2007, succeeds Ray Wilkins in the role and Chelsea say the move is "recognition of his efforts".

The 45-year-old represented Nigeria at the 1994 World Cup and won 14 caps.

Emenalo, who briefly played for Notts County in the mid-1990s, will continue to scout for the first team while he updates his coaching qualifications.

The Nigerian's playing career also took him to the United States, Spain, Germany and Israel.

606: DEBATE
To replace Wilkins with this guy still feels like the wrong decision! I hope I am wrong!

A biggish club within the M25

Assistant first-team coach Paul Clement, who was alongside boss Carlo Ancelotti in the dug-out at Stamford Bridge for the defeat against Sunderland on Sunday, was expected to step up to fill the role.

Former AC Milan defender Paolo Maldini, had also been linked with the job, as had Mauro Tassotti and Alessandro Costacurta who worked under Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti at Milan.

Ex-Chelsea first-team coach Steve Clarke and former West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola, who was a fans' favourite during his time as a player at Stamford Bridge, were also thought to be in the running.