The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Had Gyan at 4/1 to score anytime yesterday so made a few quid back after my cheltenham losses at the weekend.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Doogie Browser on November 15, 2010, 09:52:58 AM
Had Gyan at 4/1 to score anytime yesterday so made a few quid back after my cheltenham losses at the weekend.

Heard that last night. That cheered me up!  ::)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 15, 2010, 09:26:48 AM
Quote from: ross4life on November 15, 2010, 05:21:50 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 14, 2010, 10:20:13 PM
Quote from: ross4life on November 14, 2010, 09:30:12 PM
Quote from you norf Sure you posted that on the united,arse threads awhile back btw a very enjoyable day in nyc today :)

Did I? Send me the link to that please.

Time enough until you come back from NYC if you want, as I'd hate for you to waste time at one of the world's greatest citiies on an internet forum.....

Someone somewhere rose you (not me) on the subject of chelseas early season fixtures & If i recall correctly you posted similar quotes on the United,Arse threads after the West brom results

As for wasting time online while in NYC well.. you may have noticed the mobile icon or the long delay in replying now.

I think you are getting things mixed up somewhere Ross. I never said anything about teams or Chelsea having 'easy' games. I may have referred to others claiming Chelsea had 'easy' games, but I wouldn't have the audacity to claim any game is 'easy'!

Nope i was just playing your trick, we both well know there no such thing as a easy game!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 15, 2010, 01:53:38 PM
Quote from you norf Sure you posted that on the united,arse threads awhile back btw a very enjoyable day in nyc today :)

Time enough until you come back from NYC if you want, as I'd hate for you to waste time at one of the world's greatest citiies on an internet forum.....

Someone somewhere rose you (not me) on the subject of chelseas early season fixtures & If i recall correctly you posted similar quotes on the United,Arse threads after the West brom results

As for wasting time online while in NYC well.. you may have noticed the mobile icon or the long delay in replying now.

I think you are getting things mixed up somewhere Ross. I never said anything about teams or Chelsea having 'easy' games. I may have referred to others claiming Chelsea had 'easy' games, but I wouldn't have the audacity to claim any game is 'easy'!

Nope i was just playing your trick, we both well know there no such thing as a easy game!

I have no idea what you're talking about  ???

Can you please just go and enjoy your holiday and stop obsessing!!

Doogie Browser

Was a bit crazy of the Sky reporter yesterday asking Ancelotti if the defeat was in anyway down to Ray Wilkin's dismissal!  He is a darling of Sky Sports I suppose but even I thought that was a silly question.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 15, 2010, 02:08:41 PM

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 16, 2010, 04:53:47 PM
This makes no sense.

That was another one of these 'easy games' that Chelsea seemingly had!

Understand  ???
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 15, 2010, 03:13:59 PM

This makes no sense.

That was another one of these 'easy games' that Chelsea seemingly had!

Understand  ???

Nope. Do you see the wee quotation symbols. They are like wee commas but they are floating. That means that I was quoting someone else. It doesn't mean I said it was 'easy'.

Understand now?

Gabriel_Hurl

In New York on holiday and wasting time on an internet forum  :D :D

AZOffaly

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 15, 2010, 03:48:41 PM
And spectacularly missing the point as well.

Sometimes I think he's having one great, big laugh at all of us. I really do.  :-[

Minder

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 15, 2010, 04:47:48 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on November 15, 2010, 03:48:41 PM
And spectacularly missing the point as well.

Sometimes I think he's having one great, big laugh at all of us. I really do.  :-[

I have thought that for a while, no way he is for real.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dinny Breen

Without doubt he is the best troll on the board.
#newbridgeornowhere

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 15, 2010, 03:42:25 PM

Is he even in New York? I have my doubts.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 15, 2010, 03:36:40 PM
Quote from: ross4life on November 15, 2010, 03:13:59 PM

Nope. Do you see the wee quotation symbols. They are like wee commas but they are floating. That means that I was quoting someone else. It doesn't mean I said it was 'easy'.

Understand now?

You have to taking the piss Norf?

After west brom got a draw in OT you said "That was another one of these 'easy games' that Chelsea seemingly had!"

& i merely reserved your quote by saying after the Sunderland defeat yesterday "i don't understand that result wasn't that one of chelseas easy games"

Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 15, 2010, 05:37:03 PM
Without doubt he is the best troll on the board.

Well you clearly don't understand the definition of the word if you think i am? try peter the great or tony

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 15, 2010, 05:46:00 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 15, 2010, 03:42:25 PM

Is he even in New York? I have my doubts.

My business is done In NYC holiday begins now in the sunshine state  8)

Norf Tyrone

It would easier for me to admit your right Ross. I am lying and back tracking. You win. :-\