The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

under the bar

Sunderland should be 4-0 up and Chelsea down to 10 men.

we all know what's coming tho......... 

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: under the bar on November 14, 2010, 05:16:06 PM
Sunderland should be 4-0 up and Chelsea down to 10 men.

we all know what's coming tho......... 

Another sunderland goal  ;D. 2-0

orangeman

It's making the league interesting now.

Hard to have seen this result coming all the same.

Bord na Mona man

3-0 now.  ;D
Brilliant assist from Cashley. I'd say Cheryl was loving that one.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Shrewdness

Absolutely phenomenal result......2 Prem defeats in last week, Ray Wilkins sent packing!!.....All mightn't be as well at Chelsea as a lot of people thought.

Norf Tyrone

Well I never seen that coming. The form might have been questionable for the last few weeks but still. I can't beleve Wagner's still there!

Anyhow. There was a match today and the best team won! Chelsea missed the spine of their team, Alex, Lampard, Essien, and Terry. Ultimately the unusual pairing of Ferreria and Ivanovic against a very postive Sunderland team were Chelsea's undoing.

When you consider that Cole, Malouda and Drogba are fair from fully fit well there you have it. Fair play to the Black Cats though. It's going to be a formless league this year!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

i don't understand that result wasn't that one of chelseas "easy" games?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 14, 2010, 09:19:36 PM
i don't understand that result wasn't that one of chelseas "easy" games?

Who are you quoting there?

ross4life

Quote from you norf Sure you posted that on the united,arse threads awhile back btw a very enjoyable day in nyc today :)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 14, 2010, 09:30:12 PM
Quote from you norf Sure you posted that on the united,arse threads awhile back btw a very enjoyable day in nyc today :)

Did I? Send me the link to that please.

Time enough until you come back from NYC if you want, as I'd hate for you to waste time at one of the world's greatest citiies on an internet forum.....

Family guy

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 14, 2010, 10:20:13 PM

Time enough until you come back from NYC if you want, as I'd hate for you to waste time at one of the world's greatest citiies on an internet forum.....

Someone somewhere rose you (not me) on the subject of chelseas early season fixtures & If i recall correctly you posted similar quotes on the United,Arse threads after the West brom results

As for wasting time online while in NYC well.. you may have noticed the mobile icon or the long delay in replying now.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 15, 2010, 05:21:50 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 14, 2010, 10:20:13 PM

Someone somewhere rose you (not me) on the subject of chelseas early season fixtures & If i recall correctly you posted similar quotes on the United,Arse threads after the West brom results

As for wasting time online while in NYC well.. you may have noticed the mobile icon or the long delay in replying now.

I think you are getting things mixed up somewhere Ross. I never said anything about teams or Chelsea having 'easy' games. I may have referred to others claiming Chelsea had 'easy' games, but I wouldn't have the audacity to claim any game is 'easy'!