The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 07, 2010, 04:30:44 PM
I see the NOTW and the Mail have now admitted the VP and JT business was 'untrue'. Ack sure only a few lives f**ked up along the way.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2010/oct/07/newsoftheworld-john-terry

Bertie will feel right at home....except for the 'admitting' it bit.
MWWSI 2017

Norf Tyrone

Big test today with Alex, Lampard, Drogba, Bosingwa, Kalou, Benayoun, and Sturridge all out.

The team picks itself more or less and Ancellotti as he has been doing has named it; Cech, Fererria, Terry, Ivanovic, Cole, Obi, Ramires, Essien, Malouda, Anelka and Kakuta.

The subs bench bar Zhirkov shall be mostly cubs today, Brauma, Van Aarnholt, MacEacheran etc.

The Young v Fererria dual will be one which could be dangerous for Chelsea today, especially on a ground where we've struggled over the last number of seasons.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

118cmal

That's assuming they play Young left wing.  He has been playing in the hole behind the striker quite a bit this season.

ross4life

Free-Scoring Chelsea drawing their first game this season I'm generally shocked!

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

A real stinker of a trip for Chelsea tonight, and the only bright spot is that it's on a Tuesday rather than a Wednesday.

With Lampard, Drogba, Bosingwa, Sturridge, Alex, Benayoun, nor Ramires all injured, and big doubts over Essien, A Cole and Terry it'll be a makeshift X1 that features tonight/ today.

The word is that Cole will not feature due to the type of injury and the artificial surface but Essien and Terry play,

Based on that it looks like;

Cech
Fererria
Terry
Ivanovic
Zhirkov

Mikel
Essien
MacEacheran

Kalou
Anelka
Malouda

Thankfully the two wins in the first two games takes the pressure largely off for this clash tonight.

Minder

I was gonna stick Chelsea in my bet tonight but with that absentee list I don't think I will bother.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

Cole starts allowing Zhirkov to go into the centre. Not too bad.

Norf Tyrone

Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 47 Billy Clifford, 43 Jeffrey Bruma, 38 Patrick van Aanholt, 46 Josh McEachran, 52 Jacob Mellis, 44 Gael Kakuta.

ross4life

Not a happy hunting ground for Terry,Anelka at least we won't see any tears from the big man tonight  ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on October 19, 2010, 04:51:14 PM
Not a happy hunting ground for Terry,Anelka at least we won't see any tears from the big man tonight  ;)

Nope you'll see them all over on the United thread!   ;D

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 19, 2010, 04:53:38 PM
Quote from: ross4life on October 19, 2010, 04:51:14 PM

Nope you'll see them all over on the United thread!   ;D

Crying over a player that want's out v crying over that missed peno that cost ye the European cup

No contest   ;)

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ross4life

Two goals from two attempts on target that's an impressive strike rate

paco

Quote from: Minder on October 19, 2010, 12:22:22 PM
I was gonna stick Chelsea in my bet tonight but with that absentee list I don't think I will bother.

I did. :)

Obviously karma will come back and make a **** out of me after this.