The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 11, 2010, 02:52:10 PM
Does f**k all for my fantasy team. Drops Malouda and Alex out of nowhere. >:(

FFS Malouda comes on with minutes to play to a 100000 groans form fanatsy football managers  >:(

#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 11, 2010, 04:51:14 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 11, 2010, 02:52:10 PM
Does f**k all for my fantasy team. Drops Malouda and Alex out of nowhere. >:(

FFS Malouda comes on with minutes to play to a 100000 groans form fanatsy football managers  >:(

You think that's bad? i had Essien in my team for the first 3 games then got rid of him because of his low point scoring  >:(
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

Dinny Breen

He's a fantastic player but his points in FF only come in clusters, whereas Lamps, Fabregas, Rooney etc are must haves..

Tough test for Chelsea next up against a top 4 contender for the 1st time...
#newbridgeornowhere

Norf Tyrone

Another good week for the double winners, especially the young fellas.

> Daniel Sturridge gets a start and scores in the Champions league cruise v Zilina.
> A debut in senior football for Josh MacEacheran.
> Some more game time for Gael Kakuta and Patrick Van Aarnholt.
> Young Dub Conor Clifford gets a new professional contract.
> A young reserve side head to St James Park and overcome a Sol Campbell led Newcastle 3-2, Milan Lakovic with two.

Hopefully it continues tomorrow against Champions League chasing Blackpool!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Just read that MacEacheran was the first player to make his debut in the CL that was not born while the European Cup existed!

ross4life

Another 6-0? it's something Chelsea have most these so called weaker teams beaten before a ball is kicked
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Man United like defending from Chelsea tonight Norf eh?

bcarrier

Norf Tyrone

Boycey

your Superalex thingie don't work...

Noticed a banner yesterday, "Born is the King" who does it relate to couldn't make if out, Peter Osgood??

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Boycey on October 04, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Noticed a banner yesterday, "Born is the King" who does it relate to couldn't make if out, Peter Osgood??

Yip. It's dedicated to Peter Osgood who was the one and only King of the Shed. That banner has been there a long time, but coincidentally the club unveiled a statue to the great man yesterday. Now he was a gentleman.

Boycey

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 04, 2010, 03:44:50 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 04, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Yip. It's dedicated to Peter Osgood who was the one and only King of the Shed. That banner has been there a long time, but coincidentally the club unveiled a statue to the great man yesterday. Now he was a gentleman.

I never forgave him for being part of Southampton team that beat United in 76 cup final, I cried all evening.. I was only 7 mind.

Norf Tyrone

I see the NOTW and the Mail have now admitted the VP and JT business was 'untrue'. Ack sure only a few lives f**ked up along the way.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2010/oct/07/newsoftheworld-john-terry