The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

Why the f**k are people congratulating them--do yous think the Chelsea players are reading this board?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

new devil

ross4life

Quote from: Gold on May 09, 2010, 10:33:08 PM
Why the f**k are people congratulating them--do yous think the Chelsea players are reading this board?

:D  need to ask minder on that one, maybe he has a text line opened up to Chelsea F.C like he has a death line
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

ross4life

Quote from: new devil on May 09, 2010, 10:45:22 PM
death line  ???

Don't you know he get's the death texts so he can update the Death notice thread
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

Quote from: ross4life on May 09, 2010, 10:58:06 PM
Quote from: new devil on May 09, 2010, 10:45:22 PM
death line  ???

Don't you know he get's the death texts so he can update the Death notice thread

Naw never really go on that thread

ONeill

Took a long time to warm to Lampard but the shenanigans of Drogba today concerning the first penalty highlighted the difference between the two men.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

Fair play Chelsea. Most points after 38 games can not be argued with.

ross4life

Quote from: ONeill on May 09, 2010, 11:09:44 PM
Took a long time to warm to Lampard but the shenanigans of Drogba today concerning the first penalty highlighted the difference between the two men.

Agreed no BS with Lampard he's much like Scholes & Giggs at united & they deserve all the honours after what they have given to the game

magpie seanie

Congrats to Chelsea. They are worthy champions.

I'd say my ould mucker Norf Tyrone is enjoying himself tonight. Good stuff.

cokers

Congrats indeed.

The future is blue.........................................SKY BLUE!!!!

ballinaman

Quote from: cokers on May 10, 2010, 12:12:05 AM
Congrats indeed.

The future is blue.........................................SKY BLUE!!!!
FACT! Coventry are on the up!

magpie seanie

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 09, 2010, 09:02:09 PM
I'd like to add my hearty congratulations to Chelsea. It's refreshing to see a team win on pure ability without any recourse to ridiculous mind games by their manager or getting the odd leg up from the match officials. Far and away the best team won.

;D ;D ;D

Absolutely hilarious.

ross4life

Norf Tyrone

Cheers gents.

The old head is kinda tender this morning, but who cares.

Interesting to note that on the 'other' Chelsea thread Rossforlife cannot help but post a picture of 'that' Drogba goal (Thanks big lad I love seeing it), highlighting the hollowness of his congratulations on here.

Yesterday was nervey. Very nervey. Only when the 7th went in did I start to relax!

A final thought. Cantona, Fowler, Owen, Shearer, Van Nistelrooy, Henry. All great players, but the greatest scoring machine the Premier league has ever seen is now officially Chelsea FC. 103 goals is an unreal statistic.

If I recall correctly, that's the Blues with the best defensive record, best scoring record, and best points record in the PL's history.

And lastly. Well done Mr Ancellotti. I tip my head. A very simple, modest, low key approach that has yielded reward. Back in January I thought the f***er was mad not to buy to strengthen, but he was prooved spot on.

As my friend always says, "how sweet it is....".
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone