The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 07, 2010, 01:01:04 AM
Quote from: ross4life on May 06, 2010, 03:06:52 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2010, 07:57:37 AM
If you want a honest answer, I'll give you one.

I find 90% of you posts, clueless, rambling and immature. So much so, that I struggle to reply to them with an intelligent, structured, mature reply.

typical answer from you straight out of the Archie Mitchell book!

What if things go wrong u'll go AWOL like him too  ::) & btw you struggle to reply when someone questions Chelsea's greatness

Show me where I have gone AWOl in the past?
Show me where I struggle to reply when someone maturely, and constructivelly questions Chelsea's greatness?
Great you acknowledge that greatness though. Fair play to you.

Read & you will see what if?

How about this?

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 21, 2010, 09:24:29 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 21, 2010, 09:19:09 PM
Norf - If youse make a balls of this league you are locking this bloody thread.

I am locking the f**king house and throwing away the key. It'll be good bye from me, and goodbye from Martin Quinn.

I posted a honest question! your reply was nothing more than insults that i would have expected from another poster, so much for being mature!!

Clueless how when i speak from fact? rambling well i think you do as much before & after Chelsea games, immature would be more like the post you just gave

GAA is all about friendly banter something tells me your taking football/soccer too serious?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Ross, I am completely lost and puzzled to see where you are now and where you are going with this to be honest.
To stop wasting my time and yours, we'd probably just stop this now.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Worker

Peter Robinson is a blues man!

this could be a sign of things ahead!

ExiledGael

Quote from: ross4life on May 07, 2010, 02:59:52 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 07, 2010, 01:01:04 AM
Quote from: ross4life on May 06, 2010, 03:06:52 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2010, 07:57:37 AM
If you want a honest answer, I'll give you one.

I find 90% of you posts, clueless, rambling and immature. So much so, that I struggle to reply to them with an intelligent, structured, mature reply.

typical answer from you straight out of the Archie Mitchell book!

What if things go wrong u'll go AWOL like him too  ::) & btw you struggle to reply when someone questions Chelsea's greatness

Show me where I have gone AWOl in the past?
Show me where I struggle to reply when someone maturely, and constructivelly questions Chelsea's greatness?
Great you acknowledge that greatness though. Fair play to you.

Read & you will see what if?

How about this?

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 21, 2010, 09:24:29 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 21, 2010, 09:19:09 PM
Norf - If youse make a balls of this league you are locking this bloody thread.

I am locking the f**king house and throwing away the key. It'll be good bye from me, and goodbye from Martin Quinn.

I posted a honest question! your reply was nothing more than insults that i would have expected from another poster, so much for being mature!!

Clueless how when i speak from fact? rambling well i think you do as much before & after Chelsea games, immature would be more like the post you just gave

GAA is all about friendly banter something tells me your taking football/soccer too serious?

Ross that's the worst example of insults and immaturity I've ever seen.

Norf Tyrone

Good to see Carlo start the weekend on a positive note on Friday by naming an unchanged 11 for tomorrow. That mentality is crucial.

Hopefully an early goal to settle the jitters, because if it's still 0-0 going into the second half, Norf Tyrone will be a wreck.

Time to put it to bed Chelsea...

ONeill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 08, 2010, 10:40:32 PM
Good to see Carlo start the weekend on a positive note on Friday by naming an unchanged 11 for tomorrow. That mentality is crucial.

Hopefully an early goal to settle the jitters, because if it's still 0-0 going into the second half, Norf Tyrone will be a wreck.

Is it true that none of the starting players were bought by Ancelotit?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on May 08, 2010, 11:25:16 PM

Are they not all bought by Abramovich?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2010, 11:29:50 PM

Try John Terry & Lampard
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on May 08, 2010, 11:45:28 PM

Try John Terry & Lampard

Missed the point spectacularly.

Again
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2010, 11:58:00 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 08, 2010, 11:45:28 PM

Try John Terry & Lampard

Missed the point spectacularly.

Again

You having a point to a post  :D your lack of knowledge about football/soccer makes me wonder why you bother to post at all?

Norf Tyrone

Ish. Sturridge, Zhirkov, Matic and Turnball all came on board in or around the time that Ancellotti arrived. Technically the signed under his regime, but the work had been done on signing these players months before.
Arnessan would've green lighted Matic and Sturridge. I think Hiddink recommended Zhirkov. Not sure about Turnball.

orangeman

Drogba is a big child - huffing that he didn't get taking the penalty so that he could be top scorer !!!

orangeman

1643: Didier Drogba is not looking like a man playing for a team in a fabulous position to win the league. The Ivorian still seems to be throwing a mini-tantrum because he was overlooked for penalty-taking duties for Chelsea's second goal. He's got 26 Premier League goals, same as Wayne Rooney in the battle for the Golden Boot.

orangeman

8-0 class outfit Chelsea.

Well done and many congratulations.

Double coming up.

new devil