The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

An absoloutely superb Chelsea team lift the FA Youth Cup.

2-1 on the night.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Last night's Chelsea 'youf' performance was scintilating. They absoloutely dominated Villa from start to end, and only the lack of a natural scorer for the Blues kept the game on an edge.

Josh MacHecheran (Spelling is prob ropey) was on a different planet from anything else on view, and spent the night gliding past opponents like he was out for a stroll. Him and Jeffery Brauma must have a great chance of a big career. In fact Brauma will be part of the Chelsea first team for 2010-11.

Chelsea's late, late winning goalscorer (20 yard rocket) and captain was Dublin lad Conor Clifford.

The future's bright...

ross4life

Well Roman may save some money with the youth coming through?

Liverpool won back to back Youth cups not so long ago what happened to that talent coming through?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on May 05, 2010, 06:37:40 PM

Liverpool won back to back Youth cups not so long ago what happened to that talent coming through?

That's part of the master plan to produce at least one youth player per year. Next year (And this) Chelsea will have Brauma, Borini, Matic, Kakuta, Stoch and Van Aarnholt in the first team squad. I'd say Brauma and Kakuta have a chance, as to a lesser degree do Stoch and Van Aarnholt. Don't fancy Borini and Matic's chances.

Norf Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 05, 2010, 06:43:14 PM

That's part of the master plan to produce at least one youth player per year. Next year (And this) Chelsea will have Brauma, Borini, Matic, Kakuta, Stoch and Van Aarnholt in the first team squad. I'd say Brauma and Kakuta have a chance, as to a lesser degree do Stoch and Van Aarnholt. Don't fancy Borini and Matic's chances.

Lol Master plan  :D i think Chelsea are more likely to sell these talents on... but then again a lot of the Key Chelsea players are not getting any younger

how many of the current squad has come from the Chelsea youth team & would be classed a establish players ? John Terry &...

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on May 05, 2010, 06:56:23 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 05, 2010, 06:43:14 PM

Lol Master plan  :D i think Chelsea are more likely to sell these talents on... but then again a lot of the Key Chelsea players are not getting any younger

how many of the current squad has come from the Chelsea youth team & would be classed a establish players ? John Terry &...

Don't you worry about it Rossy....  :D

ross4life

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on May 05, 2010, 07:23:28 PM
so just John terry then  ;)

Of course it's just John Terry! I thought an anorak like you would've known that.

Hence the master plan!!

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 05, 2010, 07:30:02 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 05, 2010, 07:23:28 PM
so just John terry then  ;)

Of course it's just John Terry! I thought an anorak like you would've known that.

Hence the master plan!!

so whats the plan with Drogba 32, Lampard 32 in June, Carvalho 32 in May, Anelka 31, & Ballack 34 in September all these are first teamers in the Chelsea line up unlike Scholes, Giggs & neville at united

how long will these players go on for & who will they replace them with?

Norf Tyrone

Replace them? Sure according to you these boys have just won the English league. Why replace them?

For the record, Carvalho is being slowly replaced by Ivanovic, and Alex. Ballack only played so many games this season because of injury to Essien.

Drogba is arguably the league's best striker, Anleka has been superb in the role he has this year and Lampard has been shite again, so hopefully we get rid of him.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 05, 2010, 11:36:27 PM
Replace them? Sure according to you these boys have just won the English league. Why replace them?

For the record, Carvalho is being slowly replaced by Ivanovic, and Alex. Ballack only played so many games this season because of injury to Essien.

Drogba is arguably the league's best striker, Anleka has been superb in the role he has this year and Lampard has been shite again, so hopefully we get rid of him.

Not such a honest answer Norf (was expecting better) I'm talking about the years ahead lampard 20 goals a season will be a huge void to fill, what role is that Anelka is playing? deep role where he doesn't score many goals like a certain united striker?

Ivanovic, and Alex good defenders but not in Carvalho class!

All these players i mentioned are important players to Chelsea Success will be interesting who they do (when the time comes) replace them with?

P.S according to the bookies also ;) why are you expecting a Devon Loch??

Norf Tyrone

If you want a honest answer, I'll give you one.

I find 90% of you posts, clueless, rambling and immature. So much so, that I struggle to reply to them with an intelligent, structured, mature reply.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2010, 07:57:37 AM

I find 90% of you posts, clueless, rambling and immature. So much so, that I struggle to reply to them with an intelligent, structured, mature reply.

typical answer from you straight out of the Archie Mitchell book!

What if things go wrong u'll go AWOL like him too  ::) & btw you struggle to reply when someone questions Chelsea's greatness

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on May 06, 2010, 03:06:52 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2010, 07:57:37 AM

typical answer from you straight out of the Archie Mitchell book!

What if things go wrong u'll go AWOL like him too  ::) & btw you struggle to reply when someone questions Chelsea's greatness

Show me where I have gone AWOl in the past?
Show me where I struggle to reply when someone maturely, and constructivelly questions Chelsea's greatness?
Great you acknowledge that greatness though. Fair play to you.