The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Family guy

Some slipping on the surface here so far.
Chelsea def wana win this with the team they have out,united fans be hoping for injuries i think???

ross4life

i wonder will chelsea score with there first shot on Target today?

& that was a defo peno  ::)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

thebigfella

Family guy

Shoulda been a penalty surely,look at howard webb wat a homo,must b on the sun bed

ross4life

35 mins gone & chelseas first Attempt on target & they don't Score  :o

ross4life

3-0 Final Score think villa Deserved better that

two major calls went chelseas way,leg breaker tackle by terry but no sending off & the penalty that should have been

have to feel for Villa after a great season & now end up with nothing

First Double for Chelsea looks a certain bet now

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2010, 07:28:49 AM
well no surprise here then

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/07/mike-dean-demotion-alex-ferguson

Why did you feel the need to post this in the Chelsea thread and not your own thread?  ;D

Another great result made sweeter by the gnashing of teeth on here. Geezus Flo, Frank and Didier love the new Wembley!

Looks like JT was right again.... Villa don't so second halfs!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 04, 2010, 01:09:45 AM

In order;

The Zhirkov challange on Park- Should've been a penalty. However if you watch it from Dean's angle again it looked like a dive.
Neville on Anelka- Clear penalty.
Lampard on Berbatov- No penalty.
Malouda handball- Definately not, as it hit his chest.
Drogba goal- Offside quite easilly.
Macheda goal- Definately handled, but it would've been a tight one for the ref to see, as it happened in a crowded box at pace.

were you not talking about the ref here?

As for you Gnashing of teeth bit??

no mention of terry tackle i see  ::)

Archie Mitchell

Would you ever catch yourself on ross4life? I think everyone on here knows your not all there, and try to ignore most of your posts, but when trying to ignore you still manage to be very annoying . Give over FFS!

gawa316

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 10, 2010, 09:47:00 PM
Would you ever catch yourself on ross4life? I think everyone on here knows your not all there, and try to ignore most of your posts, but when trying to ignore you still manage to be very annoying . Give over FFS!

To be fair that tackle looks feckin horrendous

Archie Mitchell

Didn't see tackle and them gif's don't work on iPhone but that's not what I'm on about. It's just the constant nonsense that he spouts on here and I'm not the only one that thinks it.

ross4life

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 10, 2010, 09:47:00 PM

I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

& Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on April 10, 2010, 09:32:43 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 04, 2010, 01:09:45 AM

In order;

The Zhirkov challange on Park- Should've been a penalty. However if you watch it from Dean's angle again it looked like a dive.
Neville on Anelka- Clear penalty.
Lampard on Berbatov- No penalty.
Malouda handball- Definately not, as it hit his chest.
Drogba goal- Offside quite easilly.
Macheda goal- Definately handled, but it would've been a tight one for the ref to see, as it happened in a crowded box at pace.

no mention of terry tackle i see  ::)

You never answered my original question.

Norf Tyrone

Anyway for the adults.

A fairly scrappy game, made so mainly be a truly awful pitch. I feel sorry for the Pompey and Spurs players playing in its second game in 24 hours.

Torn between the 'Chelsea were rubbish in the first half' and 'Chelsea soaked it up, and then hit Villa when they tired' theories. Villa's first half penalty claim was probably a fair one. I don't think it was as clear cut as some believe but I have seen them given, and would've been whining had the roles been reversed.
However I thought Chelsea's two centre halves were magnificent, and for me Alex was the MOTM. For all Villa's posession and supremecy, they rarely bothered Cech.

The second half was a different story, and I didn't see Villa getting back into it when Chelsea went 1 up. Since the new Wembley opened in 2007 off the top of my head that's Chelsea's 7th visit, winning 5 and losing two (Inc pen shoot outs). Amazingly the only Chelsea players to score there were Flo, Drogba and Lampard, and so it was again yesterday.
For the second week in succession, Ancellotti got his subs right, with all three making telling contributions as the game went on.

I have seen players get red cards get red cards for the Terry tackle, and can see the arguement for it. However I believe Milner was attempting to clear, and Terry was trying to block. Anyone who has played the game will know you can't avoid the studs being up for challanges like that. JT's timing was slightly out, and he only got the meerest of touches on the ball.

Anyhow. After waiting, and waiting, and waiting to see Chelsea reach a cup final, that's now 7 in 16 years!

Great stuff.