The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Bad result for both Chelsea & man utd tonight! Inter will take some beating after that
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Quote from: hardstation on March 16, 2010, 09:37:51 PM
John Terry

;D

Showing his class again ::)

As much as I dislike Drogba I can't help but feel sorry for him. They were hanging off him every time the ball came near and the first time he does anything he gets red. Unreal he did not get a pen in the first half. Ah well :D

ONeill

Ancelotti must be rippin. You wouldn't know it though. He could be 7-0 up and he'd still look like he hasn't had a movement in a few days.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

i can't imagine the like's of Lampard 31 Drogba 32 & Ballack 33 will get many more chances to win the champions league
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

DirtyDozen12

Inter where brilliant tonight, really good value for the win.  Dont think Chelsea ever looked like winning the match bar the 5 minute good spell they had at the end of the 1st half.  Sneidjer's passiing was unreal, Frank Lampard at fault for the gaol, gave the ball away very cheaply which led to Sneidjer playing an unreal ball into the path of Eto'o, whom i was also very impressed with.  Eto's tracked runners (unlike Roanldahino las week) and got forward to support the attack when he was playing on the win.

If Inter can maintain that level of performance then they have a chance.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

under the bar

Poetic justice for Etoo at the club that his allegation of racial abuse fell on deaf ears.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Denn Forever

Quote from: ross4life on March 16, 2010, 09:45:25 PM
i can't imagine the like's of Lampard 31 Drogba 32 & Ballack 33 will get many more chances to win the champions league

So Man U don't have a hope with Neville 35, Scoles 35, Giggs 36?

Wayne Bridge must be lovin' this!
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

under the bar

Quotei can't imagine the like's of Lampard 31 Drogba 32 & Ballack 33 will get many more chances to win the champions league

So Man U don't have a hope with Neville 35, Scoles 35, Giggs 36?

Perhaps you missed the point that Chelsea are out....not to mention that the players you quoted have 6 champions league medals between them   ::)

Denn Forever

My point being when they won their last Champions league medal they were Neville 33, Scoles 33, Giggs 34.

Still time for Chelsea.  Can only see Ballack bring jetisoned as he always seems to have be accomadated.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

under the bar

QuoteMy point being when they won their last Champions league medal they were Neville 33, Scoles 33, Giggs 34.

Still time for Chelsea.  Can only see Ballack bring jetisoned as he always seems to have be accomadated.

Sure there's still time but it's become an obsession now for Abramovic.   Ancelotti prob knows his p45 is in the post at the end of the season so who do Chelsea turn to now for Roman's quest for the holy grail?   

ross4life

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 16, 2010, 11:23:49 PM
My point being when they won their last Champions league medal they were Neville 33, Scoles 33, Giggs 34.

Giggs was 25 scholes 24 & neville 24 when they won their first Champions league! & in 2008 they where more Squad players than first teamers

the boat may have sailed out for those players i mentioned! 3 Semi finals & a final appearance but tonight a 2nd round knock out

IMO New players & new Style is what Chelsea need to bring home old big ears!

imtommygunn

Realistically Mourinho beat the team he built. He knew how to counter them because they were his players.

How much have Chelsea evolved since he left?

Rocky Mc Guigan

Class beats crass. Nearly as much enjoyment as when the philanderer fell on his backside in Moscow. Karma