The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

This forces Capello's hand a bit now, he will surely need Bridge back in the side.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: ross4life on February 11, 2010, 08:52:16 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 11, 2010, 06:59:54 PM
I think that injury alone has swung things in Uniteds favour. He had been playing as well as anyone this year, regardless of position.

so O' Shea Rio & vidic been out hasn't helped chelsea at all?

I think O'Shea being out will help united more than chelsea. Useless cnut.

new devil

stew

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on February 11, 2010, 07:52:36 PM
Quote from: stew on February 11, 2010, 07:48:11 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on February 11, 2010, 06:58:01 PM
Big blow for Chelsea. Been playing very well this season. Will give Zhirkov a good run in the team though.

Nah, they will buy Bridge and stick him  bac...................er nevermind.
I wasnt being serious archie. I do however see Bridge is open to playing for blighty again even with that kn**ker Terry in the same dressing room. I have no sympathy for Bridge at all either.
Transfer window is closed.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Archie Mitchell

I know you wern't but it was a poor attempt of a joke on your behalf.

ross4life

Well with Norf at the game time for others to keep a eye on this game tonight, should be a gud one  ;)

Inter team: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Zanetti, Samuel, Lucio, Cambiasso, Stankovic, Motta, Sneijder, Eto'o, Milito.

Chelsea team: Cech, Ivanovic, Malouda, Terry, Carvalho, Mikel, Ballack, Lampard, Kalou, Anelka, Drogba.

i would expect Few goals maybe even 0-0
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Denn Forever

Have they scored to early.  Jose's usual reaction would be to protect the lead but wouldn't want to invite Chelsea to attack.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

DirtyDozen12

chelsea should have def had a penalty at the end of the first half.fancy them to grab an away goal they have settled well since they conceded but they look a little shakey still at the back
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on February 24, 2010, 08:53:08 PM
chelsea should have def had a penalty at the end of the first half.fancy them to grab an away goal they have settled well since they conceded but they look a little shakey still at the back

It was a penalty but Kalou's exagerated flaying of the arms above his head may have swung the referee's mind against Chelsea.

Chelsea just back to 1-1 - good finish from Kalou but the keeper should have had it.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ross4life

just like AC last week inter are there for the taking now

ross4life

lol i spoke too soon  :-X  the chelsea boys still have the away goal

Declan

Enjoyable game. Ref is unbelievably poor though. Chelsea poor down the left as well Malouda and Kalou not really at the races despite his goal

ross4life

that's it 2-1 great advert for Champions league football, very opened exciting game,

0-0 is quiet similar to tonight's result for Chelsea as 1-0 in the next leg will put them through

EC Unique

Good game. Draw would have been fair result. Cech looks like he is fooked and will be a masive loss in the premiership run in.