1-0 hull 30 mins gone.  :o ;)
Expect a Drogba or deflected Lampard goal soon enough. C'mon Hull though

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

1-1.

Makes Sunday's game more interesting.

Chelsea 1 Arsenal 6.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ExiledGael

Anyone else think Ballack has been shocking lately? His game is also affecting others and doing Lampard no favours.

Norf Tyrone

I wonder how much compensation we will get from FIFA for their shameful investigation into the Kakuta case, and will Chelsea get any compensation for the development time lost while the youngster was suspended?

I'll not hold my breath.

Back to the drawing board for Platini and friends...  ;)

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 05, 2010, 12:52:18 AM
I wonder how much compensation we will get from FIFA for their shameful investigation into the Kakuta case, and will Chelsea get any compensation for the development time lost while the youngster was suspended?

I'll not hold my breath.

Back to the drawing board for Platini and friends...  ;)

Scandalous victimisation!!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Norf Tyrone

What did Blatter ref to the Kakuta case as, that's it 'child slavery'!

What has he said since......... Nothing.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Rocky Mc Guigan

Seriously can't believe that any self respecting Irishman would tie themselves to a club whose local supporters hate everything Irish and forced 2 Dublin lads in their Chelsea colours to leave the ground before they suffered serious injury.

EC Unique

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on February 05, 2010, 12:39:42 PM
Seriously can't believe that any self respecting Irishman would tie themselves to a club whose local supporters hate everything Irish and forced 2 Dublin lads in their Chelsea colours to leave the ground before they suffered serious injury.

Any time I see a person here wearing a Chelsea top I automatically think the same as if they were wearing a Rangers top.

Minder

How many times do you need reminded about the United fans and their "Fcuk the Pope" chants when they were playing Celtic a couple of years ago?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Minder on February 05, 2010, 01:11:57 PM
How many times do you need reminded about the United fans and their "Fcuk the Pope" chants when they were playing Celtic a couple of years ago?
Move on, nothing to see here, United fans are 'the best in the world'

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: EC Unique on February 05, 2010, 12:59:17 PM

Any time I see a person here wearing a Chelsea top I automatically think the same as if they were wearing a Rangers top.

Surely you mean Liverpool top...the Orange Order's club?? ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

bingobus

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on February 05, 2010, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on February 05, 2010, 12:59:17 PM

Surely you mean Liverpool top...the Orange Order's club?? ;)

Indeed, I was on th Kop once and a grown man in Lower Cent. stand was going ballistic as he saw a group of lads with a tricolour down in front of us. He was eventually ejected...not before he started to gave a his red flag of ulster flag in their direction!! Two Orange lodge clubs not a million miles from Anfield actually but the lodge would have a big presence round liverpool.

I also know a few United fans would got in a row outside Old trafford with other united fans over them "been paddy bastards".

Summary: Every club has idiots

Doogie Browser

Quote from: bingobus on February 05, 2010, 01:47:19 PM
Summary: Every club has idiots

Exactly, plenty enough Utd/Liverpool/Villa/Chelsea/Arsenal fans with links to far right groups, bigots etc, they are not the reason we support them.