The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Some blow for us Essien being out for six weeks. I just hope we can replace him.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on January 23, 2010, 10:32:45 PM
Some blow for us Essien being out for six weeks. I just hope we can replace him.

Us & we i was sure you were a liverpool fan or have you suddenly changed your colours?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on January 23, 2010, 10:38:14 PM

Us & we i was sure you were a liverpool fan or have you suddenly changed your colours?

I was born in Abu Dhabi.

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on January 23, 2010, 10:41:48 PM

I was born in Abu Dhabi.
what? sure you don't mean Ghana? (
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on January 23, 2010, 10:47:24 PM

I was born in Abu Dhabi.

Think about it.

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on January 23, 2010, 10:49:28 PM
Quote from: ross4life on January 23, 2010, 10:47:24 PM

I was born in Abu Dhabi.

Think about it.

thought i told you to cut out the jokes?

Dakota

Ross4life just because you are unable to catch on to his jokes doesn't mean there not funny
A.B.U Dhabi....,.. Get it now :D

Minder

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 24, 2010, 10:09:35 PM
Welcome home Sala and Didier.  ;D

last i checked Ivory Coast was there home ;) so will they be straight in V Birmingham midweek? or getting a few extra day's rest

Norf Tyrone

At the start of the season you look at games, and clock up 3 points in your head. Tonight was one of them.
However Birmingham's 15 unbeaten trek suggests all but a walk in the park tonight, with Dann and Johnson probably the league's best centre back team at present.

Thankfully it looks like Ancellotti is going with the diamonte tonight. The worry for me would be Deco in the middle with Bowyer, Ferguson etc for company.

I am tentivelly (I know that's spelt wrong) going for Chelsea to win 2-0, Anelka, and a late clincher from Lampard.

ross4life

Very good win for the Chelsea boys tonight but to be honest the Birmingham good form was going to end sooner than later, they were really punching above their weight, i expect them to spiral downwards from here

stew

Quote from: ross4life on January 27, 2010, 11:42:36 PM
Very good win for the Chelsea boys tonight but to be honest the Birmingham good form was going to end sooner than later, they were really punching above their weight, i expect them to spiral downwards from here

I dunno ross, 15 games is no fluke at this level, they ahve just been beaten by the best team, or one of the best teams in club football in the world and they didnt disgrace themselves.

I think they will be fine, they are tough to break down and play hard and fast.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Norf Tyrone

Chelsea made that look easy last night. So in control.
Good to see Lampard starting to whack them in again. The rules are simple. Play 4-3-3 and Chelsea and Lampard are far more potent.

Norf Tyrone

I know I've talked about this young fella before, but watching Chelsea youth in the FA Cup last night, the young Dub Conor Clifford is a very exciting prospect.

The lad is now a regular in the reserve midfield, and captain of the youth side. An all action midfielder who has a knack of scoring good goals.

Scored the winner last night (Again), and it would be no surprise to see him get a pro contract, and be in the first team squad next season.

Liverpool fans might see him up close soon, as Chelsea face Watford or Lpool in the last 8.