The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 08, 2009, 09:36:42 PM

The last I looked this was the Chelsea thread? We are talking about Chelsea players disgraceful behaviour after a recent game. There is plenty of people who put the boot in to Rooney and Ferguson on the Utd thread when they abuse referees so keep your equivocating for the politics threads.

Good one by the way. Slagging Charlie on his lack of grammar, the poor man is dyslexic for fucksake.

Fcuk sake.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

In light of my previous post on this thread i feel the need to post this. Apologies for wasting everyones precious time if it has already been posted.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 08, 2009, 07:42:49 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 08, 2009, 06:11:59 PM
thought ballack and imparticular drogba's behaviour was a disgrace. thats something you would expect at an u-12 game not from people who are meant to be role models.  drogba went off injured yet is quick enough to come back onto the pitch and act a complete ballbag.  he actually moves towards the camera to say "this is a f**king disgrace" what are the younger generation going to think of that.  though i dont like lampard and terry i must appreciate what they did after the game.very sportsman like.  think of all the fuss made by people and the media a few years back when keane etc surrounded the ref..  the english media would like to brush this under the carpet though as chelsea where "robbed"

The English would like to brush what under the carpet? Considering this was front page on most tabloids, they need a new brush.

The younger generation? You're right that this is something that they shouldn't see/ hear. The same way that when Rooney, Ferguson, et all curse in camera the same rules apply.

I think people like Lampard, and Drogba etc should be coming out and being role models for all young people. Teaching them things like starting a sentance with a capital letter etc.  ;)

The last I looked this was the Chelsea thread? We are talking about Chelsea players disgraceful behaviour after a recent game. There is plenty of people who put the boot in to Rooney and Ferguson on the Utd thread when they abuse referees so keep your equivocating for the politics threads.

Good one by the way. Slagging Charlie on his lack of grammar, the poor man is dyslexic for fucksake.

If he is, I'll apologise, but I am sure he doesn't need you calling him a 'poor man' on the net for being dyslexic. I am sure he doesn't want our sympathy.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

On another note... I just watched the four penalty decisions again to see if with the temper aff, I'd change my mind.... and I don't.

Malouda's- Watch the ref again, and he doesn't blow for a foul or signal an advantage until one yard inside the box when the push occurs.

Drogba's- Clear as day, a pull on the jersey and a trip.

Pique's- Clearer as day. Even Pique stops.

Eto's- Hands raised charging out. Strikes the arm. Penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASM_NzheK0

Even two days later I find it incredible that a ref can turn down four penalties in one game that were all strong shouts.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: hardstation on May 08, 2009, 10:15:42 PM
You'll get over it some day, NT.

No I won't. Never. Ever.

Tomorrow night, me and the mates are heading to the pub.

Big Screen.

We are cheering on every country in the Eurovision. Bar Norway.

Minder

I think three were pens, Etoo's would have been harsh, hit him on the armpit.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2009, 10:17:37 PM

That's a penalty.

Minder

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 08, 2009, 10:18:25 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2009, 10:17:37 PM

That's a penalty.

Havent seen many given for hitting someone on the oxter and dont think it was intentional.

stiffler

My opinion:

Malouda's- never a freekick, never mind a penalty

Drogba's- 8/10 times would have been given a penalty, however Drog's reputation preceeds him. possibly went down to easily.

Pique's- Should have been a penalty, not much doubt about this one.

Eto's- .ball to arm, never a pen.

Thats one sure penalty turned down, when you consider Barca getting a man sent off for nothing,  I think Chelsea fans are going a little OTT here.

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 08, 2009, 07:42:49 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 08, 2009, 06:11:59 PM
thought ballack and imparticular drogba's behaviour was a disgrace. thats something you would expect at an u-12 game not from people who are meant to be role models.  drogba went off injured yet is quick enough to come back onto the pitch and act a complete ballbag.  he actually moves towards the camera to say "this is a f**king disgrace" what are the younger generation going to think of that.  though i dont like lampard and terry i must appreciate what they did after the game.very sportsman like.  think of all the fuss made by people and the media a few years back when keane etc surrounded the ref..  the english media would like to brush this under the carpet though as chelsea where "robbed"

The English would like to brush what under the carpet? Considering this was front page on most tabloids, they need a new brush.

The younger generation? You're right that this is something that they shouldn't see/ hear. The same way that when Rooney, Ferguson, et all curse in camera the same rules apply.

I think people like Lampard, and Drogba etc should be coming out and being role models for all young people. Teaching them things like starting a sentance with a capital letter etc.  ;)

You shouldnt slag siomeones disability

charlie stubbs

Quote from: stiffler on May 08, 2009, 10:23:26 PM
My opinion:

Malouda's- never a freekick, never mind a penalty

Drogba's- 8/10 times would have been given a penalty, however Drog's reputation preceeds him. possibly went down to easily.

Pique's- Should have been a penalty, not much doubt about this one.

Eto's- .ball to arm, never a pen.

Thats one sure penalty turned down, when you consider Barca getting a man sent off for nothing,  I think Chelsea fans are going a little OTT here.

Maloudas i think was a foul initially outside the box definate free kick referee plays on runs into alves, a free kick yes penalty no

drogbas yes def pen for me- but you know about the story of the boy who called wolf

piques clearest of them all

ballack some refs may have given it though eto'o jumps with his back to the ball.  if nothing else had happened previously,dont think much would have been said about it not being awarded

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 08, 2009, 10:17:09 PM
Quote from: hardstation on May 08, 2009, 10:15:42 PM
You'll get over it some day, NT.

No I won't. Never. Ever.

Tomorrow night, me and the mates are heading to the pub.

Big Screen.

We are cheering on every country in the Eurovision. Bar Norway.

Are you bringing your knives so you can give some poor f**ker the Chelsea smile afterwards?

Norf Tyrone

Tell us this Ping Pong... who do you support?

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 06, 2009, 09:26:14 PM
Must say, some excellent football played last night. Looks like you have fully found your form again and at just the right time.

I really don't know how I can stomach another United Chelsea final though!

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on February 22, 2009, 06:09:38 PM
I'm an avid Manchester United fan but it is becoming quite impossible to keep defending Chirstiano Ronaldo. The only thing I can compare him to at the moment is that drunk friend that every group has. He's constantly a liability and you'll be apologising on his behalf throughout the night. He will likely cost you a few pound. The next morning when you assess the nights events he'll preoccupy every photo album with pictures of his obnoxious grin. But, he's the life and soul of the party and when required is a great craic syringe from time to time...how could you disassociate yourself with that sort of guy!?

I am confused.

Ping Pong Santa

Wow there Norf Tyrone thats quite an obsession you've got looking up my past posts?

Is someone getting under NT's skin?  ;D