The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Quinn Martin Production

Time to go as Capt Pat and Ping Pong Santa are home from school ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on May 07, 2009, 05:46:14 PM

Ah the 'some posters are still at school' slag.

Yet again, fantastically original....

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 07, 2009, 05:44:27 PM
It is the same every time an English team is knocked out of a big tournament it has to be the refs fault. I heard that the ref had to be smuggled out of the country today by police after receivng death threats. That is just plain ridiculous. I was listening to BBC radio 5 today and they had some posh football pundit on saying that Chelsea should have had at least 2 penalties and quite possibly 3 or 4 penalties. I mean come down to earth a bit ffs.

They/ We quite possibly could've had 4 penalties. So nothing wrong with that comment.

Does being posh matter?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 07, 2009, 06:15:40 PM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on May 07, 2009, 05:46:14 PM

Ah the 'some posters are still at school' slag.

Yet again, fantastically original....

I got that one earlier too about being in P4... speaking of which secret tape of Drogba in Chelsea dressing room after game has been given to press

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZdaP1FPwo

charlie stubbs

thought ballack and imparticular drogba's behaviour was a disgrace. thats something you would expect at an u-12 game not from people who are meant to be role models.  drogba went off injured yet is quick enough to come back onto the pitch and act a complete ballbag.  he actually moves towards the camera to say "this is a f**king disgrace" what are the younger generation going to think of that.  though i dont like lampard and terry i must appreciate what they did after the game.very sportsman like.  think of all the fuss made by people and the media a few years back when keane etc surrounded the ref..  the english media would like to brush this under the carpet though as chelsea where "robbed"

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 08, 2009, 06:11:59 PM
thought ballack and imparticular drogba's behaviour was a disgrace. thats something you would expect at an u-12 game not from people who are meant to be role models.  drogba went off injured yet is quick enough to come back onto the pitch and act a complete ballbag.  he actually moves towards the camera to say "this is a f**king disgrace" what are the younger generation going to think of that.  though i dont like lampard and terry i must appreciate what they did after the game.very sportsman like.  think of all the fuss made by people and the media a few years back when keane etc surrounded the ref..  the english media would like to brush this under the carpet though as chelsea where "robbed"

The English would like to brush what under the carpet? Considering this was front page on most tabloids, they need a new brush.

The younger generation? You're right that this is something that they shouldn't see/ hear. The same way that when Rooney, Ferguson, et all curse in camera the same rules apply.

I think people like Lampard, and Drogba etc should be coming out and being role models for all young people. Teaching them things like starting a sentance with a capital letter etc.  ;)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

I was listening to TalkSport today and the xenophobia was dripping from the presenters. Rooney and Ferdinand are serial referee abusers throughout games, probably every game. Lipreading skills are not needed. Ferguson is no angel in this regard either.  I actually don't think I can recall Drogba harassing a referee with verbal abuse before.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

slow corner back

Quote from: ONeill on May 08, 2009, 08:02:28 PM
I was listening to TalkSport today and the xenophobia was dripping from the presenters. Rooney and Ferdinand are serial referee abusers throughout games, probably every game. Lipreading skills are not needed. Ferguson is no angel in this regard either.  I actually don't think I can recall Drogba harassing a referee with verbal abuse before.

Are you for real O Neil, he is constantly moaning to refs, as are Terry Gerrard and all other high profile players.

Minder

Quote from: slow corner back on May 08, 2009, 08:27:24 PM
Quote from: ONeill on May 08, 2009, 08:02:28 PM

Are you for real O Neil, he is constantly moaning to refs, as are Terry Gerrard and all other high profile players.

Rooney is the worst in this regard, there seems to be some unwritten code with refs that he can call them all the f**kers of the day without sanction. The other night was the perfect oppurtunity for the many queuing up to put the boot into nouveau riche Chelsea. There is a difference in "moaning" to a ref and calling him a "f**king t**t" to his face. I keep forgetting though if you take that "aggression" out of his game he is only half the player...... :-\
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2009, 08:53:52 PM

Rooney is the worst in this regard, there seems to be some unwritten code with refs that he can call them all the f**kers of the day without sanction. The other night was the perfect oppurtunity for the many queuing up to put the boot into nouveau riche Chelsea. There is a difference in "moaning" to a ref and calling him a "f**king t**t" to his face. I keep forgetting though if you take that "aggression" out of his game he is only half the player...... :-\

Well said you tart.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on May 08, 2009, 09:04:18 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 08, 2009, 08:53:52 PM

Well said you tart.
Thanks slag.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 08, 2009, 07:42:49 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 08, 2009, 06:11:59 PM

The English would like to brush what under the carpet? Considering this was front page on most tabloids, they need a new brush.

The younger generation? You're right that this is something that they shouldn't see/ hear. The same way that when Rooney, Ferguson, et all curse in camera the same rules apply.

I think people like Lampard, and Drogba etc should be coming out and being role models for all young people. Teaching them things like starting a sentance with a capital letter etc.  ;)

The last I looked this was the Chelsea thread? We are talking about Chelsea players disgraceful behaviour after a recent game. There is plenty of people who put the boot in to Rooney and Ferguson on the Utd thread when they abuse referees so keep your equivocating for the politics threads.

Good one by the way. Slagging Charlie on his lack of grammar, the poor man is dyslexic for fucksake.