Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Our Nail Loney

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 07, 2009, 12:08:36 AM
Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 07, 2009, 12:04:03 AM
WE WUZ ROBBED!!!!  :D :D :D

Excellent contribution mr reincarnation.

Your reaction gives me the satisfaction that it was certainly worthwhile!

Ping Pong Santa

Capt Pat

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=iniesta&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&page=1

Here are some nice highlights of the final goal from Spain and other places. Dig throught the links to find the best ones, lots of fun.

AFS

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 07, 2009, 12:47:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=iniesta&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&page=1

Here are some nice highlights of the final goal from Spain and other places. Dig throught the links to find the best ones, lots of fun.

That Iniesta chant has to be the most unimaginative crap chant in European football.

Hound

Chelsea have only themselves to blame in my opinion.

Decisions go for and against you in every game. There was no way the Barca guy should have been sent off - he did not trip Anelka (Anelka tripped over himself), and even if he had, the CB was covering.

Then Hiddink made a huge mistake - bringing on Beletti. Sending out the clear message, we hold what we have. Barca were there for the taking, and Chelsea didnt take the bull by the horns. Then the double mistake from Essien and Ballack and they get punished. They should never have left themselves in a position where a last minute goal could knock them out.

I thought Barca were awful. Passing backwards and sideways mostly, no penetration whatsoever. Chelsea were very comfortable, and should be kicking themselves that they werent more positive. Great finish by Iniesta though and great celebrations!

Abble

LOL funniest nights football i've watched in long and manys a day  ;D

some comparison in chelsea players in minute before kickoff and the minute after the final whistle !!

before the start EVERY chelsea player went in and gave drogba a nice big hug as if he had just came straight from his anger management class......97 mins later he was not a safe man to go near !!!! LOL CLASS STUFF

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

full back

Tremendous finish to a sh1te semi-final
Drogba is a joke of a man & a 'f**king disgrace'  :D
If he had taken the chance he had, there wouldnt be a problem

Chelsea should have had 2/3 penalties, dont understand how the refereee could miss all of them, although Henry should have had 1 in the first leg.
2 super goals on the night

Was watching Sky & after the break it came back & showed Drogba losing the rag. Someone was supposed to edit out the word 'f**king' but instead took out the word 'disgrace' and left in f**king  :D

BTW, Jamie Redknapp is a hateful little b4stard. How Sky see fit to pay that w4nker wages to talk about games, I will never know >:(

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on May 07, 2009, 08:21:54 AM
Tremendous finish to a sh1te semi-final
Drogba is a joke of a man & a 'f**king disgrace'  :D
If he had taken the chance he had, there wouldnt be a problem

Chelsea should have had 2/3 penalties, dont understand how the refereee could miss all of them, although Henry should have had 1 in the first leg.
2 super goals on the night

Was watching Sky & after the break it came back & showed Drogba losing the rag. Someone was supposed to edit out the word 'f**king' but instead took out the word 'disgrace' and left in f**king  :D

BTW, Jamie Redknapp is a hateful little b4stard. How Sky see fit to pay that w4nker wages to talk about games, I will never know >:(

Don't know how you can call it a shite match,I thought it was great viewing from start to end.

I didn't care really who won last night,but was shouting for Chelesa come the end of the game.
As for the players reactions to to the Ref,well you can hardly blame them,it just shows some players actually do care about winning and not all about the money,and I reckon I would have reacted the same way if it was a game I was after playing in as would a lot who post here I would imgaine.
Some United fans have awful short memories too with some of the shite they are spouting about players treatment of Refs over the last few pages of this thread...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

anportmorforjfc

chelsea are a really boring team to watch. 2 good footballing teams in the final. Thank fcuk chelsea are out. Duno how that Keita player gets on for Barca he is shite.

p.s what the fcuk was up with malouda's hair?

Bensars

Up until the start of the game last night i wouldnt have minded chelsea v man u final. However Drogba's antics were a total disgrace and in the end i was glad to see barca go through, more importantly, the way they went through.

Is there a more dishonest player around at the minute than drogba? IMO hes the worst i have ever seen.