The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

In fairness lads, that was bareback riding by the ref and his assistants. Having said that, the behaviour at the end was worse than anything United have ever done, and they took a lot of stick for that. It was way worse than Mascerano's lunacy at old trafford last year.

Chelsea were done up there I think, but just by bad decisions. To claim UEFA didn't want a second English team there is nuts. Why send off Abidal? Why not give the peno for Henry?

StGallsGAA

Thats the 3rd time Chelsea as a club have disgraced themselves and English football in home European ties  like noveau riche pigs at the dining table. 

They've ticked almost every box in the hall of shame with allegations of racism, death threats, violence, poor sportmanship etc. Sit back and wait for more threats against he officials and Chelsea to then claim it's nothing to do with them or their fans.  They are the Rangers of the premiership and should be banned from European football for a year at least.

stew

After seeing Chelsea act like that I am glad they were beaten. What a classless shower of hoors. Drogba should be heavily fined for that outburst. At least the final will be watchable now that the most negative team in Europe is out. :'(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on May 06, 2009, 10:30:41 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 06, 2009, 10:29:06 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 06, 2009, 10:22:29 PM
Jamie Redknapp talking bollocks about the fact that the ref shouldnt have been allowed to referee a match of that significance as he is from Norway and they arent used to that pace in Norway, has he ever f**king watched Italian football. The ref was shit, now Chelsea know how Uniteds opposition feel every week in the EPL.........

Is that who kept going on with that bullshit - I thought his rants were a disgrace and he should be pulled up on it.
What the f**k does it matter where the ref is from.  

I think it is more to do with the fact he is Frank Lampards cousin and pally with the English Chelsea players. He was nearly gurning. Impartial indeed.
f**k aye forgot about him being Lampard's cousin.  

I missed Drogba talking to the camera  :D  :D  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Doogie Browser

Bill didn't take long to lose his objectivity on RTE, he was delighted Chelsea were knocked out because of their antics towards the ref.
Lampard's cousin! is a tool and Sky inflict him on us for almost every big game, disgrace. 

ONeill

As HS says, Chelsea were dicked. They were managing to get through anyway despite the ref but the goal followed by the dodgy penalty call was just too much and they exploded. It's totally understandable at such an important time of the season and I'd imagine Utd, Arsenal and Barca would've reacted the same way. Rooney would have been like a bull and Ronaldo would've been jumping up and down crying. Fergie too. Arsenal wouldn't have been any better.

So those are calling the Chelsea players wankers etc are only doing so out of petty rivalry and it's a bit shallow (and that's coming from someone who has little time and a fine dislike for the National Front club of the Premier League).

Good result for Utd though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

StGallsGAA

Viva John Terry,
Viva John Terry,
Thought he was going to Rome
Now he's stayin at home
Viva John Terry!

ONeill

Yes, that's three threads you've posted that in. Well done.

Sandino

I agree with O'Neills coment chelsea's reaction was unprofessional but understandable, again objectivity is lost in all the bitterness. How many of those penalties would Manchester United have been given if they had been playing at home. No time for chelsea by the way!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

ONeill

stew

Quote from: Sandino on May 06, 2009, 10:51:25 PM
I agree with O'Neills coment chelsea's reaction was unprofessional but understandable, again objectivity is lost in all the bitterness. How many of those penalties would Manchester United have been given if they had been playing at home. No time for chelsea by the way!

The problem is they have players who dive incessantly, Drogba is the worlds worst by the way and they are becoming victims of their own scam and good enough for them. I know United and arsenal players etc do the same but not to the extent Chelsea do. Hell slap it up them, Hiddink is a class act and too good to be managing a classless organization like Chelsea.

United and Barcelo will be a far better game than United Chelsea would have been, they are unwatchable and the tactics they employ with that kind of talent makes no sense at all. Arsenal win feck all but they are young and wonderful to watch, their time is coming.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Norf Tyrone

Gotta start by saying that Chelsea's players at the end were out or order, but O'Neill hit the thing bacng on the head. We cry every week as players lift £100k and don't give a shite. We say that they don't care like the fans do.

Will anyone who is a fan of their club, honestly tell me that you've just played 180 minutes against one of Europe's so called great sides. You're leading one nil, and have been frustrated by the fact that the ref has turned down not one, not two, but four good penalty kicks (I have been watching football all my life, and I don't think that I have ever seen that before), and then Barce nick one.

So would none of you react like the Chelsea players did? What would Rooney, Ronaldo, Mascherano, Fabregas etc have done. FFS United players a few years back chased Andy Durso around the pitch because a decision went against them.

I said earlier today that Chelsea needed a good ref. We didn't get him. Yes there was some diving by the Chelsea players, but there was also a fair bit from the Barce players, as there is a fair bit by Ronaldo. It happens. It shouldn't. The ref was awful. So awful I really got to question his impartiality. Malouda was fouled by Alves inside the box, Abidal pulled then kicked Drogba, Pique batted one away with his hand, and then Ballack's last minute was also blocked by the hand. All penalties. Every one.

People will say, aye but Abidal didn't foul Anelka. You're right. Contact was accidental... and the linesman flagged it.

I know people will shout paranoia, but when UEFA call the Chelsea manager 'the enemy of football', the ghost goal at Anfield, Drogba's phantom red card at Nou Camp that was preceeded by Rijkard going into the ref's room at half time, and the ref's failure to red card Ferdinand last year.... and then this you do get fucked off.

As for the game. I thought Chelsea were brilliant. 90 odd minutes of hard work, that restricted the team that have scored 160 odd goals to not a f**king sniff until Iniesta's shot. Malouda was fantastic, and worked up and down the line all night. All this talk of Messi, and it was Frank Lampard's vision that lit the night up for me. The only team creating anything was Chelsea. Eto, Messi etc were boxed up and put to bed.

Anyhow I'll probably go off on a tangent, and I am sure there will be the usual witty replies (Can't wait).

Last thing... Congratulations to Manchester United on winning the CL. They'll outclass that lot.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone