The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

It was so funny watching the referee try to run awat from Michael Ballack after the penalty appeal at the last when the ball hit Eto's arm.

Stalin - can you put that one up ??

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Schkite

Quote from: orangeman on May 06, 2009, 10:12:31 PM
I tell you something - Gus Hiddink came out of this debacle at the end very well - he didn't lower himself and looked embarassed at the way Drogba was making a complete tool of himself and Chelsea FC. Apparently Drogba had a pair of flip flops on ??  :D :D :D

Abbsolutely, I've the height of respect for Hiddink, a great manager and a respectful man.

Interesting that the Chelsea players were apparently saying that UEFA didn't want a second English team in the final, I wonder was the ref Platini in disguise!  :D

slow corner back

It has to be said that Barca were extremly lucky over the two legs to get through. y my count they only created two clear chances in 180 minutes, Bojans late header at the nou camp and Iniestas goal. Drogba missed a sitter at the Nou and as has been well stated Chelsea could ( should ) have had three penalties tonight. As a Utd fan I am happy to see Barca in the final as I do not believe they are any stronger than last year although they are still a dangerous side. Drogba is a complete tool though.

orangeman

Drogba they're saying is in big trouble after this display - but surely he can plead insanity ??

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Minder

Jamie Redknapp talking bollocks about the fact that the ref shouldnt have been allowed to referee a match of that significance as he is from Norway and they arent used to that pace in Norway, has he ever f**king watched Italian football. The ref was shit, now Chelsea know how Uniteds opposition feel every week in the EPL.........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

StGallsGAA

QuoteIt has to be said that Barca were extremly lucky over the two legs to get through. y my count they only created two clear chances in 180 minutes,

Eh?  They completely dominated both games with almost 70% possession in both, despite playing 30 mins of the 2nd leg with 10 men.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on May 06, 2009, 10:22:29 PM
Jamie Redknapp talking bollocks about the fact that the ref shouldnt have been allowed to referee a match of that significance as he is from Norway and they arent used to that pace in Norway, has he ever f**king watched Italian football. The ref was shit, now Chelsea know how Uniteds opposition feel every week in the EPL.........

Is that who kept going on with that bullshit - I thought his rants were a disgrace and he should be pulled up on it.
What the f**k does it matter where the ref is from.  
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 06, 2009, 10:29:06 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 06, 2009, 10:22:29 PM

Is that who kept going on with that bullshit - I thought his rants were a disgrace and he should be pulled up on it.
What the f**k does it matter where the ref is from.  

I think it is more to do with the fact he is Frank Lampards cousin and pally with the English Chelsea players. He was nearly gurning. Impartial indeed.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

fitzroyalty

I could understand if drogba had in anyway played well but he did f*ck all tonight to justify his hissy fit at the end..

deiseach

Thought for a second that the ref's name was Tom Denning. Now that would have been an appalling vista.

I'll get my coat . . .