The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

irunthev

Quote from: Stalin on May 06, 2009, 09:50:57 PM
That was absolutely hilarious

I agree although sadly it means that Utd will win the CL now... which I'm not too happy about, they will crowd out the Barca attack just as Chelsea did

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 06, 2009, 09:49:25 PM
You didnt see the Down U21s gettin on like those Chelski knobs on Monday

Not as controversial an ending. Even though I was like Drogba after Cork scored that goal what with it fuckin up my accum!

The Drogba clip is hillarious!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Carmen Stateside

Can you fecking beleive it, minute gone in injury time and i decide to take the dog for a walk!!  Missed the whole craic >:(

Minder

"A f**king disgrace" was what i heard the big full forward say.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

I tell you something - Gus Hiddink came out of this debacle at the end very well - he didn't lower himself and looked embarassed at the way Drogba was making a complete tool of himself and Chelsea FC. Apparently Drogba had a pair of flip flops on ??  :D :D :D

Hoof Hearted

the ref gave him a yellow before that, so that was a seperate incident and can be dealt with. Thats the way it is in this country england anyway  :D
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Capt Pat

Quote from: Square Ball on May 06, 2009, 10:04:30 PM
just seen the pen claims  :o how the ref diddnt give at least one of them is beyound me

Ah come on now they actually have to be penalties for the ref to give them. Histrionics and tantrums from the Chelsea players and fans does not actually mean they were penalties, they are pnly penalties when they were clear cut fouls. There was one clear cut penalty for which the ref was blindsided and no ref could have given it.  

Schkite

:D Drogba looks like he's being led away to a mental institution! At least he should be!

orangeman

How the handball and penatly wasn't given against Pique I'll never know. Ridiculous. But no excuse for Drogba's tantrum.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"