The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 06, 2009, 09:55:31 PM
drogba has been a fcukin disgrace since he came to this country.
Sky Sports have just replayed his outburst and beeped out the word disgrace instead of fuckin  :D :D
richard keys had to apologise profusely

Please tell me you live in England?

nifan

Sky Sports have just replayed his outburst and beeped out the word disgrace instead of fuckin  :D :D

Aye keys cacked hmself when it was played!

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 06, 2009, 09:57:14 PM

:D :D i get a bit carried watching soccer. Well spotted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Our Nail Loney

I will second that, where are you from Hoof Hearted??

Puckoon

Chelsea have been well and truely shafted there. Very paddy Russell 1995 esque. Except worse.

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 06, 2009, 09:59:17 PM

:D :D i get a bit carried watching soccer. Well spotted

We'll let you away with it this time!  ;)

Midman

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 06, 2009, 09:51:20 PM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on May 06, 2009, 09:47:09 PM
Delighted with the result but I do feel sorry for Chelsea and their reaction afterwards is somewhat understandable. f**k it like even if they weren't right about the final peno shout, the nature of the finish of the game would have your blood up if you are a player and any player not to be angry, well if I was a Chelsea fan that would anger me more.

Quote from: Midman on May 06, 2009, 09:48:26 PM
Im in Barça and a big Barça fan but still feel sorry for Chelsea especially Essien who is a fantastic player

Not one ounce of sympathy from me!

Crying b**tards, f**k them!

Don't get me wrong i'm glad Barça went through but it was harsh on Chelsea. Drogba's an awful girl though, if he put as much effort into staying on his fet as shouting at the ref Chelsea would have been 3-0 up

Minder

Not as gutted as Jamie Redknapp........I think he is gong to cry.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Ping Pong Santa

Right, the rules.

I'm not too clued in on this bit:

Drogba got a yellow after the game, is it like the Gah where now they can't take any more action because the referee dealt with it at the time?

That would be an awful pity.

orangeman

Ref was horrible - no doubt about that - but both teams were diving left, right and centre all night - I know it's no excuse but Drogba has a reputation of diving as do others on both teams.

What was Drogba shouting at the camera ??

Square Ball

just seen the pen claims  :o how the ref diddnt give at least one of them is beyound me
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Capt Pat

Quote from: Puckoon on May 06, 2009, 10:00:05 PM
Chelsea have been well and truely shafted there. Very paddy Russell 1995 esque. Except worse.

No not even close to that, Chelsea maybe didn't get every decision they should have but the ref was blind sided for the one penalty they should have had but did even up the scores by sending of fAbidal for nothing. Chelsea have thrown the rattle out of the pram bug time tonight but that does not mean they were hard done by. They were cheating all night and when they did have a legitimate complaint and made a call for it is it any surprise that the ref just ignored them.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Puckoon on May 06, 2009, 10:00:05 PM

Em, from where i am sitting didn't barca have a player sent off in the wrong. Also, that Drogba is mental. Did you see the lepping of him in the box when he didn't get his penalties and then the screaming at the ref like a spoilt brat. I feel sorry for the chelsea players but they played a negative game all about stopping barca instead of imposing themselves on the match. For me it was good to see the team trying to play ball win and it should make for an entertaining final and another chance to see the suberb messi.