The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFS

Ping Pong Santa

With all that has been said about the way United and Arsenal have in the past treated referees it does not compare to what has just happened.

That is a complete disgrace. I have never seen any top club act like that before.

Terry, Ballack, Drogba should all face heavy suspensions.

When you see them acting like that it makes the result incredibly sweeter.

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

EC Unique

Schkite

Dry your eyes Terry!  :D

Wasn't sure whether I wanted Barca to go through or not, but after seeing the behaviour of the Chelsea players I'm feckin delighted! Ballack, Drogba and co. are a disgrace!

Plus Barca will have an awful makeshift back line for the final, and I'd be very wary of Hiddink's tactical nous in plotting Utd's downfall.

Drogba roarin at the camera!  :D :D :D No Rome for you ya w**ker!

passedit

Quote from: hardstation on May 06, 2009, 09:40:37 PM
Chelsea dicked by the ref.

Good enough.

And people wonder why refs end up in car boots.

Has Bernard Tapie bought Barca?
Don't Panic

RedandGreenSniper

Delighted with the result but I do feel sorry for Chelsea and their reaction afterwards is somewhat understandable. f**k it like even if they weren't right about the final peno shout, the nature of the finish of the game would have your blood up if you are a player and any player not to be angry, well if I was a Chelsea fan that would anger me more.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Midman

Im in Barça and a big Barça fan but still feel sorry for Chelsea especially Essien who is a fantastic player

Our Nail Loney

You didnt see the Down U21s gettin on like those Chelski knobs on Monday

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Ping Pong Santa

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on May 06, 2009, 09:47:09 PM
Delighted with the result but I do feel sorry for Chelsea and their reaction afterwards is somewhat understandable. f**k it like even if they weren't right about the final peno shout, the nature of the finish of the game would have your blood up if you are a player and any player not to be angry, well if I was a Chelsea fan that would anger me more.

Quote from: Midman on May 06, 2009, 09:48:26 PM
Im in Barça and a big Barça fan but still feel sorry for Chelsea especially Essien who is a fantastic player

Not one ounce of sympathy from me!

Crying bastards, f**k them!

highorlow

Those Chelsea lads need an anger manager not a football manager.

It looks like Mr.Drogba has severe mental problems. They better put him in a straight jacket later. He needs help God bless him.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Ping Pong Santa

Chelsea fans???

Lads any word? or are you all too busy writing death threats to the ref?

Capt Pat

Chelsea player are gone nuts that the referee only sent off one barcelona player in the wrong and wouldn't give them any penalites for all their diving and giving out to the ref. Ballack hit the ref and should have got the line...........Drogba gets a yellow card for dissent after the final whistle. Ok he may have got a few decisions wrong but Chelseas diving and petulance was a lot worse.

Hoof Hearted

drogba has been a fcukin disgrace since he came to this country.
Sky Sports have just replayed his outburst and beeped out the word disgrace instead of fuckin  :D :D
richard keys had to apologise profusely
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012