The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: stiffler on March 10, 2009, 08:43:40 PM
Important goal for essien, good to see him back.

A player that can be admired.

Seconded, possibly my favourite top-four player (excluding Liverpool obviously).

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

anportmorjfc thanks for gracing the thread tonight. However I don't think people can take your soccer posts seriously anymore after you comment following the FA Cup semi final draw on Sunday....  ;D

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on March 08, 2009, 07:50:26 PM
everton in the semi at home

Anyhow, the footballs over away to bed now... you've school in the morning.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

anportmorforjfc

A Quinn Martin Production

Great result for Chelsea.  Great to see the Bison back, a great player in about six diferent positions.  Still not playing scintillating football but I hope we're holding back that great performance for when we play that Spanish team from just up the road from Manchester! ;D
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Norf Tyrone

Excellent performance from the Blues today, and should've made life a lot more comfortable for those fans of a nervous disposition. Drogba had a couple of good chances saved by the Donegal man, Ballack should've had one or two, Malouda cleared off the line, and Belletti hit the post. Some of the passing and moving had City chasing shawdows, and any time City got the ball forward the imperious JT cleared.

Today... Michael Essien was immense, and this was easilly Chelsea's best individual dispaly of the season. He tackled, shot, dribbled, passed, won everything. Awesome today. He deserved the luck for the goal.

Carvalho also got 90 minutes under his belt today too.

The only negative today was a season ending injury for Deco, and Drogba worringly limping off.

Norf...unfortunately Deco's season finished after that free kick against Wigan in August!!  I've PM'ed you.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on March 16, 2009, 11:29:55 AM
Norf...unfortunately Deco's season finished after that free kick against Wigan in August!!  I've PM'ed you.

Aye Deco flattered to deceive. I think the rough and tumble of the premiership didn't suit him. If the rest stay fit, no loss, but with him and JC missing we lack that certain bit of flair.

Norf Tyrone

Essien's been out for so long he forgets that's a yellow card offence ;D

Norf Tyrone

Anyone looking a good read?

At today's national book awards, Paul Cannoville's autobiography won autobiography of the year. The man's story is a litany of disasters.

Cannovile was the first coloured chap to play for Chelsea in the early 80s.

Doogie Browser