The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 05, 2009, 12:46:05 PM
Everyones favourite Chelsea player in the news again...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7925963.stm

:D  :D
Cheryl is going to castrate him, especially with her climbing K2
I thought he wasnt allowed out of the house any more ???

Norf Tyrone

Great to see.

Cheryl doing her bit for comic relief, and Ashley for children in need.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

The big 'Blues news' this morning, is that there is a rumour that Michael Essien starts for Chelsea today. Seems to be very soon, but great to see the Bison back. His, and Carvalho's return, is offset by injuries to Anelka, Ferreria, and Deco. Ideally Hiddink would like to rest one or two here with Turin on Tuesday but at the same time he'll want to keep that 5 game winning streak going.

Likely Chelsea lineout;
                                          Cech
              Mancienne       Terry     Alex           Cole

Belletti
                             Essien              Lampard

Malouda                                     Quaresma
                                     Drogba

If Chelsea can get the game closed out early I'd say we'll see run outs for Di Santo, to rest Drogba and possibly Ivanovic into right back, Mancienne into the holding role allowing SFL to get a breather.

However I am taking nothing for granted after the hash Chelsea made of things 12 months back!

A Quinn Martin Production

Tell us this Norf, how the feck does Malouda continue to be picked??  As my Da would have said "He wouldn't get a game for Celtic 2nds" and he was talking about Belfast Celtic!
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on March 07, 2009, 09:03:20 AM
Tell us this Norf, how the feck does Malouda continue to be picked??  As my Da would have said "He wouldn't get a game for Celtic 2nds" and he was talking about Belfast Celtic!

I know he is a shocking footballer. There is not one Chelsea fan that rates him whatsoever. I don't remember one game where he was in the two or three players on the pitch, and I usually see something good in EVERY Chelsea player.

gawa316

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 07, 2009, 08:29:32 AM
The big 'Blues news' this morning, is that there is a rumour that Michael Essien starts for Chelsea today. Seems to be very soon, but great to see the Bison back. His, and Carvalho's return, is offset by injuries to Anelka, Ferreria, and Deco. Ideally Hiddink would like to rest one or two here with Turin on Tuesday but at the same time he'll want to keep that 5 game winning streak going.

Likely Chelsea lineout;
                                          Cech
              Mancienne       Terry     Alex           Cole

Belletti
                             Essien              Lampard

Malouda                                     Quaresma
                                     Drogba

If Chelsea can get the game closed out early I'd say we'll see run outs for Di Santo, to rest Drogba and possibly Ivanovic into right back, Mancienne into the holding role allowing SFL to get a breather.

However I am taking nothing for granted after the hash Chelsea made of things 12 months back!

Essien on the bench

Norf Tyrone

Professional performance by the Blues. Clean sheet, Drogs continues to get back to Drogness, Essien makes his comeback and ships a few confidence building hard challenges, no new injuries, the players looked like they were able to conserve themselves in the second half.... good days work.

Que sera, sera..............

Norf Tyrone

Rumoured Chelsea line up...

Big Pete

Bosingwa                JT           Alex               St Ashley

Mikel

Essien          Lamps             Ballack

Drogba            Anelka

Lacks width but looks very strong. I am just pissed off because my mates are all in Turin as I type. Flew to Nice yesterday morning, and took the train through the Alps this morning. W**kers. It was not overly dear, but could not afford the leave from work!!

Norf Tyrone

That is now a CONFIRMED Chelsea starting XI. Definately Chelsea's strongest available 11, with the formation to suit them. Brave....

anportmorforjfc

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on March 10, 2009, 08:34:37 PM
Chelsea equalise, luck lucky goal, just like moscow

F**k off. Ball hits bar, midfielder follows up to score. Did you just flick over and miss what had happened two minutes prior to the actual goal?????

anportmorforjfc

from what angle i seen didnt look like whole ball crossed the line

corn02

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on March 10, 2009, 08:36:55 PM
from what angle i seen didnt look like whole ball crossed the line

Are you just trolling all the threads tonight?

stiffler

Important goal for essien, good to see him back.

A player that can be admired.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009