The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 17, 2015, 09:19:44 AM
Touché

what if it's first followed by 18th though?

18th in Div 1/ Premier League was good when I started following them, so it'll not be a new experience. Looking forward to trips to Rotterham, Wolves and the like next season already.

Is it like the GAA? We win the Championship (League) and we're immune from relegation?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AZOffaly

Quote from: seafoid on December 17, 2015, 09:50:47 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 17, 2015, 09:19:44 AM
Touché

what if it's first followed by 18th though?
First followed by 25 is probably worse.

You have an awful chip about Liverpool. Relax about it :)

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

It is an amazing story. He just seems to be a lad that has an instant impact, and very shortly pisses off loads of people, including eventually his players.

Rossie11

Pity.. i was hoping he would last the season and have the ultimate humiliation of been involved in the relegation dogfight..

deiseach

Ah bugger, they'll get in someone who is not a jackass like Jurgen Klo . . . oh.

pullhard

Quote from: Rossie11 on December 17, 2015, 03:00:20 PM
Pity.. i was hoping he would last the season and have the ultimate humiliation of been involved in the relegation dogfight..

Big 6 pointer at the weekend

mouview

Damn. You mightn't, probably don't, like him but the Premier league is a much duller place without him.

AZOffaly

I don't think it's duller, or if it is, it's a better kind of dull. I'm all for characters, but I think he was acting like a dick, so I won't be sorry if he doesn't come back to the Premier League again.

Milltown Row2

I'd say Chelsea's results will improve from here on in.... Can't see Brendan coming in

Terry may step in for a bit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2015, 03:23:56 PM
I'd say Chelsea's results will improve from here on in.... Can't see Brendan coming in

Terry may step in for a bit

Step in for a bit of what?  Eva is gone so... :-*