The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: GJL on October 27, 2015, 11:01:11 PM
Beat again tonight! Mental.  :o

They were actually excellent tonight as they were last Weds and to a degree on Sat. They're having no luck at all.

Very clear tonight that the players are behind Jose all the way.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

stew

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 27, 2015, 11:30:34 PM

They were actually excellent tonight as they were last Weds and to a degree on Sat. They're having no luck at all.

If he would just allow his superior players to play open football,  he should unleash Hazard not stifle him.

This team cannot catch a break but these things even themselves out for the most part, better days ahead for Chelsea I fear!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: stew on October 27, 2015, 11:53:45 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 27, 2015, 11:30:34 PM

If he would just allow his superior players to play open football,  he should unleash Hazard not stifle him.

This team cannot catch a break but these things even themselves out for the most part, better days ahead for Chelsea I fear!

Funny the way the game panned out tonight we had to take the handbrake off and it was so good to see.

Young Traore and Kennedy were such a breath of fresh air.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GJL on November 07, 2015, 07:24:12 PM
Jose is fcuked.

So the Liverpool game wasn't a fluke... The players are trying their best to get rid of Jose
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Captain Obvious

Jose must have got iron clad contract on his return to Chelsea. Under normal circumstances a impatient Roman Abramovich would have sacked Mourinho weeks ago.

seafoid

It's mad to think they were champions in April. What a meltdown.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: seafoid on November 08, 2015, 09:12:49 PM
It's mad to think they were champions in April. What a meltdown.

I have never seen anything like it, well once maybe, when Tyrone kicked a penalty over the bar thinking the game was over.......................... It was not! )  That was compulsive viewing. )

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pullhard

The bad start continues.

RA has been unusually reversed in pulling the trigger.

I like Jose, but this season is very strange

AZOffaly

His comment about his hard work being betrayed by the players is a bit harsh.

Walter Cronc

I don't like the man but the returning midfielder just stopped when Azpilicueta was closing down Ryaaz. Ball was in the net seconds after!

pullhard

thought that harsh myself, but in light of the example by WC, hes right, ive ran fast in 5 a side.

Will he last until christmas?

deiseach

For now, every time I see a post in this thread I'll be wondering whether he has been canned.