The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Maybe courtois isn't as good as his press coverage.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Agent Orange

Chelsea parked the bus a little earlier than usual in Paris tonight.

@ParisNoLimit

Asal Mor

Anyone catch Mourinho on "Goals on Sunday"? I hate the whinging culture amongst managers, but I thought he was brilliant. He had a strong case too. Barnes could have ended Matic's career and they should have had a couple of penalties.

laoislad

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 23, 2015, 11:26:19 PM
Anyone catch Mourinho on "Goals on Sunday"? I hate the whinging culture amongst managers, but I thought he was brilliant. He had a strong case too. Barnes could have ended Matic's career and they should have had a couple of penalties.
Had a case re Barnes maybe, but his inability to see anything wrong with incidents his own players are involved in was ridiculous but not surprising really.
The Emre Can/Costa incident for example.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

What has happened to Chelsea? Jose on borrowed time now it seems.

mrdeeds

stew

Quote from: mrdeeds on October 03, 2015, 09:16:36 PM
Some interview. Kevin Keeganesque.

Mexican standoff going on here!

Mourinho wants to be paid and get sacked, the Russian leaves the ground early and wants him to fack off but the boul Jose claims he does not want run away from his responsibilities.

He puts a sub on at the half and subs him 20 minutes later even though Fabregas and Hazard have been absolute shite all year.

This will end badly, at the moment they have players that are past it, players that dont seem to give a shite and players who are content to collect a huge check even though they are going through the motions.

Cahill is playing like a man lost, he would do well to play him in his natural position.

That interview was gas, Jose is watching a different game to the rest of us, he is as bad if not worse than our brendan these days!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

The petulant one refuses to talk to the press after yet another loss, him and and a coach sent off as well as Matic, even when they scored he never flinched, this man needs to be gone in the worst way< think Brendan would be a great pickup for Chelsea.  :)

ONeill

I used to like Chelsea. In the 80s and 90s they'd poke their head above the Liverpool, Utd and Arsenal stranglehold in a classy way. Dixon, Hoddle, Gullit, Vialli, Hughes, Leboeuf, Zola. Brilliant players or managers. Chelsea were the only side to prevent Arsenal going unbeaten in 1991.

Then the Russian arrived, the club went plastic and very few Chelsea supporters opposed it. In fact a plastic support arrived. You hear fans saying 'we want our Chelsea back' and haven't a notion of what the club used to represent. They think that means 2005.

Mourinho and his impetuousness sums it up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on October 24, 2015, 11:36:49 PM
It's a feckin bizarre run of results all the same.

Too good for that run. Players must be throwing up the head.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

The Doctor is very popular among the players, the one that he disgracefully showed up and a lot of the players were upset at the way she was treated, Pat Nevin is a man in the know and he has the inside track on the day to day goings on at Chelsea and when he says "I think such and such is going on" He knows such and such is going on.

O'Neill those names you dropped are all tremendous players from back in the day, especially Zola.

Chelsea need a new manager, they need a culture change and Jose needs a P45, I loved his interviews at one point, now he is just a miserable whinging git!

Tony Baloney

I have read a conspiracy theory that he has fallen out with Abramovich and wants paid off to leave so doesn't give a shit about their current woes. He is definitely a strange wee man.

stew

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 25, 2015, 12:14:50 AM
I have read a conspiracy theory that he has fallen out with Abramovich and wants paid off to leave so doesn't give a shit about their current woes. He is definitely a strange wee man.

Not strange just fed up, apparently he wanted to pick the players he wanted to have, was granted that and then RA denied him so he is sulking.

Would I give him what he wanted, your bet your arse, but the russian is on a loser here, Jose will continue to flop or Jose will get his, Romans choice, the man is done.