The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 09, 2014, 09:15:38 AM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on April 09, 2014, 09:07:11 AM
Quote from: Billys Boots on April 09, 2014, 09:05:38 AM
Quote from: seafoid on April 09, 2014, 09:00:27 AM
I thought PSG were a bit like Man City. Not enough experience as a group at this level.

Yeah, they don't really impress as a unit (yet). 

Two cracking games last night - have to admit I watched the second half of the Dortmund game; they were unlucky.  It's extraordinary what that club has achieved recently. 

Apparently their wage bill is lower than QPR's!!!!  :o

Yeah but QPR have a crazy wage bill.

Who are QPR's big earners these days? (aplologies on hijacking thread)

AZOffaly

Apparently the biggest earners are JiSung Park, Loic Remy, Chris Samba (!?!) and Julio Cesar. I'm sure Joey Barton's not cheap either.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 09, 2014, 09:31:44 AM
Apparently the biggest earners are JiSung Park, Loic Remy, Chris Samba (!?!) and Julio Cesar. I'm sure Joey Barton's not cheap either.

Jeez Samba still there. I remember hearing he was on something silly like 150k a week.

seafoid

I thought PSG were a bit like Man City. Not enough experience as a group at this level.

Two cracking games last night - have to admit I watched the second half of the Dortmund game; they were unlucky.  It's extraordinary what that club has achieved recently.
Klopp is a very impressive manager
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Obvious

How much experience does Manchester City and Paris Saint Germain need? the sides they were knocked out by aren't at the level they once were.

Billys Boots

Quote from: seafoid on April 09, 2014, 09:45:54 AM

Klopp is a very impressive manager

What impressed me last night is that they were unlucky not to progress against Madrid - although they have played most of the season without some of their better players (injured): Bender, Subotic, Schmelzer, Gundogan, Błaszczykowski, and transferred: Kagawa and Gotze.  And they were still unlucky not to get through. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Orior

Would Jose be fined for leaving his play pen last night after Chelski scored their second goal?

If so, how much?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Syferus

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 09, 2014, 09:47:48 AM

How much experience does Manchester City and Paris Saint Germain need? the sides they were knocked out by aren't at the level they once were.

Clesasea are an excellent side that don't have a top class striker.

J OGorman

Quote from: Syferus on April 09, 2014, 10:31:57 AM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 09, 2014, 09:47:48 AM

Clesasea are an excellent side that don't have a top class striker.

AQMP

Quote from: ballinaman on April 03, 2014, 09:05:02 AM

What a difference 6 days make.

Good to see that Jose and the players responded to my stinging criticism.  Even Luiz was half decent. :)

pullhard

Just got champions league and League double at 25/1!
6/1 for the league!

Kidder81

Saw Matt Dickinson of the Times tweeted this yesterday "Pissed Chelsea fans giving it full repertoire on train. Now Bobby Sands and chicken supper. Oh, and one crushed a beer can, with his teeth"

Nice crowd

Captain Obvious

Not looking good for Chelsea, 1-2 down need two goals to reach the champions league final now.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 30, 2014, 09:03:47 PM
Not looking good for Chelsea, 1-2 down need two goals to reach the champions league final now.

Great final, would say its the first CL derby?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Goodnight now. Once Atletico scored and Chelsea had to start bringing on strikers, they were in big trouble.