The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

or maybe he knew fine rightly that the cameras were there.....

Captain Obvious

When Mourinho won league titles with Chelsea wasn't their top scorer Frank Lampard?

Milltown Row2

Jose showing Moyes what to do in away games against teams you should beat, get the away goal and shout the fans up!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 26, 2014, 08:06:16 PM
Jose showing Moyes what to do in away games against teams you should beat, get the away goal and shout the fans up!!
wouldn't it be gas if Drogba scored a hat trick at the Bridge to knock the 4th English club out before the QFs? 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Obvious

Good result for Chelsea well placed to go through now. Schalke hammered at home as was Leverkusen two sides English clubs would beat.

AZOffaly

Is this a pisstake?

QuoteChelsea team up with 'The Simpsons'
The deal, which is in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, will see the introduction of a new co-created line of Chelsea-branded merchandise featuring the show's main characters - Homer and Bart Simpson.

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay told the club's official website: "We are very pleased to announce such an exciting partnership.

"The Simpsons is a hugely popular show and I hope Chelsea fans will enjoy seeing its main characters in our colours."

Chelsea players Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Frank Lampard, John Terry and Fernando Torres were all 'Simpson-ised' to celebrate the announcement.

Terry said: "It's great to see myself and the other players as Simpsons characters.

"The Simpsons was and still is my favourite show, and is now my kids' too. I can't wait to see what Bart and Homer will look like as Chelsea players."

No prizes for guessing who Sideshow Bob is.

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 27, 2014, 02:27:05 PM
Is this a pisstake?

QuoteChelsea team up with 'The Simpsons'
The deal, which is in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, will see the introduction of a new co-created line of Chelsea-branded merchandise featuring the show's main characters - Homer and Bart Simpson.

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay told the club's official website: "We are very pleased to announce such an exciting partnership.

"The Simpsons is a hugely popular show and I hope Chelsea fans will enjoy seeing its main characters in our colours."

Chelsea players Petr Cech, Eden Hazard, Frank Lampard, John Terry and Fernando Torres were all 'Simpson-ised' to celebrate the announcement.

Terry said: "It's great to see myself and the other players as Simpsons characters.

"The Simpsons was and still is my favourite show, and is now my kids' too. I can't wait to see what Bart and Homer will look like as Chelsea players."

No prizes for guessing who Sideshow Bob is.

Any truth in the rumour that Fat Tony will play Rafa?
MWWSI 2017

orangeman

AQMP

Absolutely shocking stuff from Chelsea there. I can't remember a Mourinho managed Chelsea team playing worse.  Luiz was a walking disaster.

seafoid

sportingintelligence   @sportingintel 

Costs to put together tonight's Champions League squads: PSG €366m Chelsea €376m; Real Madrid €536m BDortmund $99m.  #psg #cfc #rm #bvb

It's all a big circus

laoislad

Quote from: AQMP on April 02, 2014, 09:39:22 PM
Absolutely shocking stuff from Chelsea there. I can't remember a Mourinho managed Chelsea team playing worse.  Luiz was a walking disaster.
Hope they bring same form into Stoke game Saturday.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

EC Unique

Quote from: seafoid on April 02, 2014, 09:40:46 PM

Costs to put together tonight's Champions League squads: PSG €366m Chelsea €376m; Real Madrid €536m BDortmund $99m.  #psg #cfc #rm #bvb

It's all a big circus

Why are people so obsessed with the cost of players/squads these days? It is 11 professionals against another 11 professionals.

Captain Obvious

I think Petr Cech could have saved that Javier Pastore goal. Chelsea missed some big chances tonight and will do well to win this tie now.  Mourinho is still doing well with this Chelsea squad, in fairness they aren't anywhere near the level of 2005,06.

seafoid

Quote from: EC Unique on April 02, 2014, 10:04:22 PM
Quote from: seafoid on April 02, 2014, 09:40:46 PM

It's all a big circus

Why are people so obsessed with the cost of players/squads these days? It is 11 professionals against another 11 professionals.
Very few clubs have that sort of money.
It's like an oligopoly.
http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Download/Tech/uefaorg/General/01/99/91/07/1999107_DOWNLOAD.pdf

What Nottingham Forest did is impossible nowadays.

Shrewdness

Chelsea do face an uphill task after losing that tie 3-1, but i wouldn't write them off yet. Ibrahimovic could be out, and Chelsea are bound to be a much stronger attacking threat at home.