The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Where's the Robben deal being talked about as being agreed?
Strong rumours but nowt bar rumour at this stage.

Very injury prone though...would be sorta glad if he went, quality player even though he is.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

I cannot understand how personel terms are agreed prior to Clubs agreeing a price!

inthemaking

hutchinson is starting to shine do you not think?? has been playin well for the reserves and would love to see him get his chance this year

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: inthemaking on July 18, 2007, 07:43:09 PM
hutchinson is starting to shine do you not think?? has been playin well for the reserves and would love to see him get his chance this year

Haven't seen too much of him bar the 45 minutes in the first friendly, but he was outstanding playing out of position at LB. Love to see him push on, and he has a chance because RB is position we've tended to struggle with.

Are you a Chelsea fan?

Balboa

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 19, 2007, 09:52:11 PM

Haven't seen too much of him bar the 45 minutes in the first friendly, but he was outstanding playing out of position at LB. Love to see him push on, and he has a chance because RB is position we've tended to struggle with.

Are you a Chelsea fan?

Is he the lad that won the 1st "Football Icon" ?

inthemaking

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 19, 2007, 09:52:11 PM

Are you a Chelsea fan?

yea

Norf Tyrone

Chelsea v Beckham LA Galaxy

Cech
Fererira
Terry
Carvalho
Ben Haim
Wright-Philips
Lampard
Essien
Malouda
Drogba
Kalou

0-0 at half time.

Norf Tyrone

FFS
ESPN have Alexi Lalas in the studio at halftime interviewing him....should he not be giving a teamtalk!

Norf Tyrone

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 22, 2007, 03:00:25 AM
FFS
ESPN have Alexi Lalas in the studio at halftime interviewing him....should he not be giving a teamtalk!

If he was the manager - then yes, but seeing as he isn't - I think he's ok doing half-time interviews

Norf Tyrone

QuoteIf he was the manager - then yes, but seeing as he isn't - I think he's ok doing half-time interviews

Is he not????
I swore it was mentioned several times this week? I must be confused, and he is general manager or sommit?

http://www.mcx.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Terry.avi

Terry's goal from last night.

Balboa

No Yallop is the "gaffer" and Lalas is general manager, whatever that is......

flairgun

All the sports teams out here , NFL, MLB etc, have a General Manager (GM) whose role is similar to what's generally described as "Director of Football" in European soccer terms.
Basically Lalas would handle the signing of players and general club infrastructure stuff, while Yallop just manages the first team.

girt_giggler

[/quote]

Is he the lad that won the 1st "Football Icon" ?
[/quote]

nope