The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Quote from: deiseach on January 25, 2013, 10:42:40 AM
If a goalie threw himself on top of a ball lying in the net to prevent a quick restart - shemozzles of this sort are a common feature of the game - and an opponent did what Hazard did, he'd be sent off.

Exactly.

Lecale2

It happened off the field of play so in common law it's assault.

rrhf

He got the ball!
A professional footballer could make a very good case that he was simply using the tools of his trade to accurately remove the ball from the cub.  He looks as if he was in control at all times, pitched out the ball and lifted it up.  If the cub hadnt acted as if he was mortally injured then there would be limited talk now.  Could you imagine the ballboys at wimbledon doing the same?  However if it were Suarez Id be for locking the fecker up.   

Norf Tyrone

How many pages are we on?

How many pages did the Cabaye and Ferdinand incidents get? Just wondering.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

spuds

Quote from: rrhf on January 25, 2013, 01:22:58 PM
He got the ball!
A professional footballer could make a very good case that he was simply using the tools of his trade to accurately remove the ball from the cub.  He looks as if he was in control at all times, pitched out the ball and lifted it up.  If the cub hadnt acted as if he was mortally injured then there would be limited talk now.  Could you imagine the ballboys at wimbledon doing the same?  However if it were Suarez Id be for locking the fecker up.
I like you
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteSky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

Chelsea's Eden Hazard charged by FA following incident with ball boy in League Cup semi-final against Swansea.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: hardstation on January 25, 2013, 01:27:05 PM
What about, what about, what about?

Not arguing he was wrong to get involved. However you question the consistency. Not sure what's wrong with that.

Declan

Good to see Subbuteo  is still relevant in the digital age

ballinaman

From the Bunker

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 31, 2013, 05:03:48 PM
Hazard ban won't be increased

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21282917

Good decision, he's already got a red and three match ban. Everybody has got their piece of meat.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ballinaman on February 01, 2013, 09:16:55 PM
Conor Clifford released typical anti Irish Chelsea :P

Seen that earlier, and was waiting for that comment!  ;D

Feel sorry for the lad. Was very, very good in the youth team, but just didn't seem to develop physically. I knew the writing was on the wall when he didn't get games at the Clubs he was on loan for which was Portsmouth, and Colchester I think.

Chelsea did him a favour releasing him now and not the summer coming when his contract expired. Hopefully he works out for him.

Norf Tyrone

EC Unique

I see Rafa is at his ranting again. He just can't stop himself.  ;D