The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 03, 2012, 03:42:06 AM
Read that about Grant.

The thing is, is that Neil Ashton is reporting it, and he has been spot on with a lot of things over the past few weeks.

Scary!!

Read that he is looking to bring him in to 'advise' Rafa. LOL that should go well.

Norf Tyrone

We could make history here. We could have the Champions League, Europa League and the World Club Cup all in the cabinet at the one time.

Rafa's a genius!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AQMP

You can cut and dice the stats about points, goals scored etc but Chelsea were clearly the third best team in that group.  No complaints.  BTW while I doubt they will win the CL Shakhtar Donetsk could surprise a few "big" teams.

Well done to Celtic too.  I'm sure most observers thought they would finish bottom of that group when the draw was made.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: AQMP on December 06, 2012, 09:00:04 AM
You can cut and dice the stats about points, goals scored etc but Chelsea were clearly the third best team in that group.  No complaints.  BTW while I doubt they will win the CL Shakhtar Donetsk could surprise a few "big" teams.

Well done to Celtic too.  I'm sure most observers thought they would finish bottom of that group when the draw was made.

I thought that too given their performances against Chelsea as they were superb in those games. However other results e.g. last night suggest that maybe they aren't as strong as I first thought.
The other problem they have is that they've no game for 2-3 months, so their last 16 game will be a cold start.

Again though as you say, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them and Juve make a bit more progress.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Captain Obvious

Benitez must be wondering how Liverpool lost at home to that Aston Villa side?

EC Unique

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 23, 2012, 06:14:50 PM

Shows how bad they really are.

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on December 23, 2012, 07:38:51 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 23, 2012, 06:14:50 PM

Shows how bad they really are.

Poor result against the Swans but all you care about is coming onto a Chelsea thread to have a dig at Liverpool  ;D

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

Chelsea are a good side. I think if they get a good striker they could win the league. Torres has completely lost it for too long. Solid defense and very creative midfield.

SHEEDY

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 30, 2012, 03:31:21 PM
Chelsea are a good side. I think if they get a good striker they could win the league. Torres has completely lost it for too long. Solid defense and very creative midfield.
chelsea are a really good side and if they get demba ba in they could give utd a challenge for the title.
nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

Chelsea should challenge for the title and will improve on last seasons sixth place finish.

The Worker

If rafa was in since the summer Chelsea would be a few points clear at this stage.

EC Unique