The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

2 out of 6 pts for Benitez, no losses Rafa. Defence is sound for my fantasy team. Sam Bethnall solid in midfield when he came on.

johnneycool

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 28, 2012, 11:42:33 PM
2 out of 6 pts for Benitez, no losses Rafa. Defence is sound for my fantasy team. Sam Bethnall solid in midfield when he came on.

Yeah,
  I heard Sam covered every blade of grass.

StGallsGAA

QuoteStill doesn't help me understand people's thirst for Chelsea to say 'sorry' in public, as opposed to United's treatment of Sam Bethnal. Can you explain it?

The groundsman was the one who abused Evra or did you miss that point?  Whilst the racist element may not have been proven as no-one else was close enough to overhear what was said, Bethell behaving like a tr**p was never in doubt.

Chelsea were found to have failed in their responsibility to ensure that their employee (Bethell) conducted himself in an orderly fashion and refrained from abusive and provocative conduct and language.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: StGallsGAA on November 29, 2012, 09:57:42 PM
QuoteStill doesn't help me understand people's thirst for Chelsea to say 'sorry' in public, as opposed to United's treatment of Sam Bethnal. Can you explain it?

The groundsman was the one who abused Evra or did you miss that point?  Whilst the racist element may not have been proven as no-one else was close enough to overhear what was said, Bethell behaving like a tr**p was never in doubt.

Chelsea were found to have failed in their responsibility to ensure that their employee (Bethell) conducted himself in an orderly fashion and refrained from abusive and provocative conduct and language.

You're wrong on a few things there, but in the main.

Phelan (I think) accused Bethell of a racist remark. The FA said he didn't.
Ramires accused Clattenburg of a racist remark. The FA said he didn't.

'Chelsea must apologize' they say.
United... well it appears that they have different rules.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ballinaman

Benitez....2012 version of The Damned United? Chelsea all over them in the first half, trying to give the ball to the waste of space that is Torres.

Captain Obvious

Rafa Benitez should sell Torres and start Sam Bethnall.

AQMP

Benitez and Torres will both be gone by the end of the transfer window.

EC Unique

Jonah

Quote from: EC Unique on December 01, 2012, 03:14:19 PM
I'm delighted for Rafa. ;D

I was right,you are 12.

The thing is and the point you seem to be missing is I'm pretty sure Rafa really doesn't care about Chelsea. He is getting a fortune in wages to stay until the end of the year,no matter what happens he knows he won't be there next season.
I'd say he is a happy man as it's win win for him.

Gabriel_Hurl

it's obvious no-one wants Rafa there - the players or the fans

Why aren't you watching the United game EC?

ONeill

You have to laugh at Chelsea fans wanting 'their Chelsea back'. A racist, extremist, pro-Nazi mid-table club with an admirable ability to raise their head every 20 years. Why like? Stick with the Russian.

Better than the Chelsea who sang 'sieg heil' at every opportunity or told Avram Grant to go get lost
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AQMP

Quote from: ONeill on December 01, 2012, 11:46:17 PM
You have to laugh at Chelsea fans wanting 'their Chelsea back'. A racist, extremist, pro-Nazi mid-table club with an admirable ability to raise their head every 20 years. Why like? Stick with the Russian.

Better than the Chelsea who sang 'sieg heil' at every opportunity or told Avram Grant to go get lost

Bin Laden was a Gooner.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Read that about Grant.

The thing is, is that Neil Ashton is reporting it, and he has been spot on with a lot of things over the past few weeks.

Scary!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AQMP

Quote from: ONeill on December 02, 2012, 04:06:13 PM
He was a fan of the famous Graham defence.

Yes, successful for a long time but let him down in the end.