The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

It's the story of Chelsea over the past two or three seasons, a good start, then the wheels come off in November, change the manager in Feb edit: November and finish well!

AQMP

The talk is Benitez to take temporary charge...then Guardiola will be sacked this time next year ::)

Two Hands FFS

Di Matteo was never gonna last at Chelsea. Roman had no choice but to appoint him after the champions league final. Sure look how long it took him to appoint him after the final whenever it was clear Guardiola was definitely taking his break from management.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: AQMP on November 21, 2012, 09:23:08 AM
The talk is Benitez to take temporary charge...then Guardiola will be sacked this time next year ::)

Heard that. Why would Guardiola want to go near the joke that is Abramovich FC. Treated Di Matteo like dirt. The man has no class or appreciation for the game!!

ballinaman

Pep wont touch Chelsea with a 40 foot pole with that madman still in control,it'll be Rafa.

deiseach

Abramovich treats Chelsea like his personal plaything. And having spent the money he has on it, he's entitled to do that. Did someone mention Faust?

AQMP

Quote from: ballinaman on November 21, 2012, 09:31:33 AM
Pep wont touch Chelsea with a 40 foot pole with that madman still in control,it'll be Rafa.

I can't see that Guardiola has anything to gain coming to Chelsea.  Rafa f**king Benitez eh ::)  Eddie McCreadie would be my choice.  All he asked for was a car!

AQMP

Quote from: deiseach on November 21, 2012, 09:32:36 AM
Abramovich treats Chelsea like his personal plaything. And having spent the money he has on it, he's entitled to do that. Did someone mention Faust?

Is he a striker??

EC Unique

Thought this was a joke!

Rafa back in the PL is a joke.  ;D

deiseach

Quote from: AQMP on November 21, 2012, 09:36:06 AM

Is he a striker??

If he is, don't tell Fernando Torres. He might get ideas about how to get a goal . . .

Bingo

Quote from: EC Unique on November 21, 2012, 09:37:34 AM
Thought this was a joke!

This amazes me at times. You will have managers like Hughes,  Redknapp, O'Neill who seem to walk in and out of jobs, get linked with every job available and the fans will get excited at the prospect of them.

Then Rafa gets linked and there is outcry and its a big joke. Alot of these clubs would be far better off with him in charge.

AQMP

Quote from: deiseach on November 21, 2012, 09:47:41 AM

Is he a striker??

If he is, don't tell Fernando Torres. He might get ideas about how to get a goal . . .

The Divil he will...

passedit

Is he a striker??
Aye
Don't Panic

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Bingo on November 21, 2012, 09:52:01 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 21, 2012, 09:37:34 AM
Thought this was a joke!

This amazes me at times. You will have managers like Hughes,  Redknapp, O'Neill who seem to walk in and out of jobs, get linked with every job available and the fans will get excited at the prospect of them.

Then Rafa gets linked and there is outcry and its a big joke. Alot of these clubs would be far better off with him in charge.

Agree and I'm not a scouser!! Think the media just took a dislike to him as he was a nightmare in interviews!!

AQMP

Quote from: passedit on November 21, 2012, 09:55:04 AM

Is he a striker??
Aye

I'll give you £40 mill.  Regards Roman.