The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Hazard is a seriously good player and will grace any team he plays on.  A bit of a bollix maybe but sure who isn't when they're that good.  As a Liverpool fan it maybe a good thing as maybe the money that is now available will be used to secure a permanent deal for Joseph Cole Esq and keep him sipping wine and living in the new life he has become accustomed to!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: EC Unique on May 29, 2012, 11:42:51 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 29, 2012, 09:59:01 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 29, 2012, 09:35:54 AM
Quote from: Jonah on May 29, 2012, 08:45:43 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 28, 2012, 10:25:31 PM
Hazard chooses Chelsea. Was pretty sure it was not Utd what with all this twitter nonsense. He seems a bit self important. Should suit Chelsea well.
And yet if he had chosen United you would be the first on with a page full of smileys and saying how great he was  ;D

I'm not denying he is a great player. It is just all this twitter rubbish. If he were signing for Utd you can be sure he would not have been at it.

Has rubber lips Rio closed his twitter account then?

Don't know. I'm not on twatter. My point is announcing which club he will joint via a tweet instead of letting the club do the business is a bit senseless. Do you not agree?

Jonah you did post the same type of comment.

Quote from: Jonah on May 28, 2012, 03:05:55 PM
This Hazard player seems a bit of a knob the way he is conducting himself over which club he will sign for.
Revealing his decision on Twitter today he says ::)

Jonah

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 29, 2012, 04:45:10 PM
Hazard chooses Chelsea. Was pretty sure it was not Utd what with all this twitter nonsense. He seems a bit self important. Should suit Chelsea well.
And yet if he had chosen United you would be the first on with a page full of smileys and saying how great he was  ;D

I'm not denying he is a great player. It is just all this twitter rubbish. If he were signing for Utd you can be sure he would not have been at it.

Don't know. I'm not on twatter. My point is announcing which club he will joint via a tweet instead of letting the club do the business is a bit senseless. Do you not agree?

This Hazard player seems a bit of a knob the way he is conducting himself over which club he will sign for.

So ?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Jonah on May 29, 2012, 05:00:37 PM

So ?

Why questioning someone that has the same opinion?

Jonah

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 29, 2012, 11:53:31 PM
Quote from: Jonah on May 29, 2012, 05:00:37 PM

So ?

Why questioning someone that has the same opinion?
No I didn't.

AQMP

According to the Guardian Chelsea have agreed to buy Givanildo Vieira de Souza (Hulk) for £38mill!!  I've seen him play a few times for Porto in the Champions League and he always looked like a wooden one ???

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AQMP on June 01, 2012, 09:42:25 AM
According to the Guardian Chelsea have agreed to buy Givanildo Vieira de Souza (Hulk) for £38mill!!  I've seen him play a few times for Porto in the Champions League and he always looked like a wooden one ???

Ain't no Drogba!!! 

Minder

Quote from: AQMP on June 01, 2012, 09:42:25 AM

I think he will be Incredible for Chelsea.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

EC Unique

He is a good player but a bit of a libability if he looses his temper.

heganboy

Hulk, hazard, mata and Torres?
Doesn't suck

Jealous Liverpool fan
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AQMP

Roberto Di Matteo appointed Chelsea manager on a two year contract

EC Unique

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

Quote from: ONeill on October 30, 2012, 12:10:23 PM
What the hell was happening here? - http://www.balls.ie/football/footage-of-chelsea-fans-knocking-steward-over-ad-hoarding-after-chicharitos-goal/

I saw that at the time. When Hernandez did his celebration in front of them, some of the Chelsea fans went nuts. They were throwing stuff, including coins, and you could see the United players getting pissed off. I think the steward got caught up in that.

AQMP

More detail on Clattenburgate coming out.  Apparently the Chelsea claims are that Clattenburg referred to Juan Mata as "a Spanish twat" (though this was not heard by Mata himself but reported by another Chelsea player) and that he referred to Mikel as a "monkey".

Either the Chelsea players misheard, or Chelsea are up to no good, or Clattenburg is a complete spacer (which is possible too...)