The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 22, 2012, 05:27:58 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 22, 2012, 05:10:27 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 22, 2012, 05:09:12 PM
Quote from: GAA_Talk on May 22, 2012, 03:17:41 PM
It's confirmed that Drogba is to leave in the summer.

Didier Drogba Chelsea Career Statistics:

341 apps,
157 goals,
3 Prem Titles,
4 FA Cups,
2 Carling Cups,
1 Champions League and.......

833,467 dives

Some record in fairness. The Champions League caps it off.

Personally speaking I reckon he will treasure the Carling Cup medals most, real top quality competition that and only really great teams win it :P

Spotty dog, they're the real giants of football. :P
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

AQMP

Chelsea doing a Fergie and dismantling a cup winning side?  Bosingwa and Kalou let go.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/24/chelsea-jose-bosingwa-salomon-kalou-released

Essien, Malouda and Paulo Ferreira may join them.

Norf Tyrone

That bad boy John Terry ruining everyone's fun again by just doing as he was told. What a non story that was...

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

EC Unique

Hazard chooses Chelsea. Was pretty sure it was not Utd what with all this twitter nonsense. He seems a bit self important. Should suit Chelsea well.

Orangemac

Is Hazard not a winger,with Mata and Ramires already there should Chelsea not be concentrating on a good quality central midfielder to stamp authority on games?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Orangemac on May 28, 2012, 11:07:41 PM
Is Hazard not a winger,with Mata and Ramires already there should Chelsea not be concentrating on a good quality central midfielder to stamp authority on games?

Mata and Hazard are 'number 10s', so Hazard can share/ swop with Mata who was the sole creative outlet this year. Ramires is a midfielder who was forced to the right wing last year to 'do a job'.

Hazard (If signed), De Bryene, Marin, Luiz, Ramires, Mata, Bertrand, Mikel, Sturridge. Not so 'old' no more.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Jonah

Quote from: EC Unique on May 28, 2012, 10:25:31 PM
Hazard chooses Chelsea. Was pretty sure it was not Utd what with all this twitter nonsense. He seems a bit self important. Should suit Chelsea well.
And yet if he had chosen United you would be the first on with a page full of smileys and saying how great he was  ;D

EC Unique

Quote from: Jonah on May 29, 2012, 08:45:43 AM
And yet if he had chosen United you would be the first on with a page full of smileys and saying how great he was  ;D

I'm not denying he is a great player. It is just all this twitter rubbish. If he were signing for Utd you can be sure he would not have been at it.

johnneycool

Quote from: EC Unique on May 29, 2012, 09:35:54 AM

I'm not denying he is a great player. It is just all this twitter rubbish. If he were signing for Utd you can be sure he would not have been at it.

Has rubber lips Rio closed his twitter account then?

Jonah

God love ya sure aren't you an innocent young soul.

AQMP

Don;t know anything about this guy Hazard but at £32mill and with a Twitter habit he'd better be good.  Talk of Hulk coming to Chelsea.  The few times I saw him play for Porto he didn't look up to much??

EC Unique

Quote from: johnneycool on May 29, 2012, 09:59:01 AM

Don't know. I'm not on twatter. My point is announcing which club he will joint via a tweet instead of letting the club do the business is a bit senseless. Do you not agree?

johnneycool

Quote from: EC Unique on May 29, 2012, 11:42:51 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 29, 2012, 09:59:01 AM

Don't know. I'm not on twatter. My point is announcing which club he will joint via a tweet instead of letting the club do the business is a bit senseless. Do you not agree?

Agree entirely, but sense and professional footballers in general don't normally go together, especially those who publish their musings on twitter and the likes. Hazard is hardly the first and he won't be the last.

On another note, he is a bad 'un.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/why-chelsea-could-regret-eden-hazard-851748

Burger eating bollocks.