The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: AQMP on April 25, 2012, 08:08:23 PM

Barca?  Well I'm going to court controversy here...after Messi missed the penalty he was virtually anonymous

Erm, watch it again. Every attack went through him in the last 25 mins. He even hit the post. Probably had 200 touches in that time.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on April 25, 2012, 08:25:58 PM

Barca?  Well I'm going to court controversy here...after Messi missed the penalty he was virtually anonymous

Erm, watch it again. Every attack went through him in the last 25 mins. He even hit the post. Probably had 200 touches in that time.

Yea but how many times did he make a poor decision, he was very un-Messi like and I agree with AQMP I thought Barca's midfeld in particular looked very tired. RDM's decision to rest players against Arsenal was good management and one of the factors in Chelsea's success last night.
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Anonymous and ineffective are two different things. Yes, he made more errors than you'd normally see - probably one in every 15 times he touched the ball.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AQMP

Quote from: ONeill on April 25, 2012, 08:25:58 PM

196 two metre lateral or backward passes.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gazzler

So QPR having a meeting to decide if they will shake Terry's hand or not.
While I think all this handshake malarkey is a load of bull, there must be a reason they don't want to shake his hand so either all of QPR are lying or Terry is lying about what comments were said.
Hopefully they ban Terry for a few months when this trial is over.

Denn Forever

Ferdinand's lawyers have advised him not to shake hands with Terry.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 26, 2012, 02:34:51 PM
Ferdinand's lawyers have advised him not to shake hands with Terry.

He should shake his hand and hit him a good dig in the guts, just the way we were all greeted to senior football!!

AQMP

Quote from: Gazzler on April 26, 2012, 02:05:41 PM
While I think all this handshake malarkey is a load of bull, there must be a reason they don't want to shake his hand so either all of QPR are lying or Terry is lying about what comments were said.

Is there any point in having a trial?

EC Unique

Quote from: AQMP on April 26, 2012, 03:34:38 PM
Quote from: Gazzler on April 26, 2012, 02:05:41 PM

Is there any point in having a trial?

No. He is Innocent because John ''is not that type of player''  ::)

Agent Orange

Chelsea-QPR handshakes cancelled because of Terry case

The Premier League has announced there will be no pre-match handshakes at Sunday's game between Chelsea and QPR because of the legal case involving John Terry and Anton Ferdinand.

Terry is accused of racially abusing Ferdinand during a match at Loftus Road in October.

He denies the accusation but faces a court case, which starts on 9 July.

Ferdinand's lawyers had told him not to shake Terry's hand for fear that it could prejudice the forthcoming trial.

"The Premier League position on the pre-match handshake convention remains consistent," said a Premier League statement. "In all normal circumstances it must be observed.

"However, after discussions with both Chelsea and Queens Park Rangers about the potential and specific legal context in relation to John Terry and Anton Ferdinand, the decision has been taken to suspend the handshake convention for Sunday's match."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17855978

Orangemac

Di Matteo has done some job in fairness for someone who was supposedly not popular with the players.Having said that he has still work to do to qualify for next years CL.

Will Roman keep him on for next season or can he bring in the likes of Guardiola?